The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sick again. This time, I think I've relapsed from the stomach bug I had over Thanksgiving, because I'm experiencing those symptoms again.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Well, last night, apparently the pipe that leads to the toilet my brother and I use froze and it’s still frozen! Everything else that uses water works but our toilet!

It’s useable, but we have to refill the tank with water after every flush. But I get the feeling that even after temperatures get warmer, it still wouldn’t work. I don’t know what will happen if that’s the case

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I bought a book of Muppet comic strips from the 1980s on Ebay, and it arrived today, with a dried up Band-Aid stuck to the cover. Whether or not it was a used Band-Aid, I don't know (nor do I WANT to know, but it seemed to come off pretty quickly without damaging the cover). These books are not easy to find, so I don't want to necessarily send it back. I used a Clorox Disinfecting Wipe on it, though. But I am really ticked off about it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Reminds me of the time I got an mst3k shirt off eBay and it smelled like ciggarretes.... Ugh.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Reminds me of the time I got an mst3k shirt off eBay and it smelled like ciggarretes.... Ugh.
My sister found a vintage Care Bear Cousin on Ebay that arrived smelling like cigarette smoke. Yuckola! However, our dad put it in the dryer with a Bounce dryer sheet and turned it on Tumble Dry for half an hour. Not sure if he put it in the washing machine or not, but that got rid of the smell (this was not an easy to find Care Bear Cousin, either!)

Speaking of cigarettes, I think we have a neighbor in our condo unit who smokes, because yesterday, I could smell cigarette smoke in both the common area of the building (where the mailboxes are), and I could smell it from inside my room. Either that, or Snowball is hiding something from me . . . . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Get one of those plug-in air fresheners. That's what I had to do when I lived in an apartment where the people in the apartment next to mine smoked. I highly recommend any of those Hawaiian fragrances for September . . . but since it's January, I don't even know what to recommend.