The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I went on eBay to see if Mike Nelson hand-made jumpsuits were still available (there's a fellow MST fan who makes Tom Servo and Crow T Robot puppets, both of which I have through very expensive prices; thank God I know how to take care of them) as well as Dr. Forrester lab coats, TV's Frank lab coats, and Joel and Mike jumpsuits in red and blue respectfully. I have a Forrester lab coat as well as a Joel jumpsuit with the Gizmonic Institute hat and wanted to get a Frank lab coat in XL and a Mike Nelson jumpsuit in an XL. Looks like that's no longer the case. :frown:

Makes me disappointed cause I really wanted to go as Mike Nelson for a future comic Con event (I was aiming for 2019 since I'm going as Luigi this year and Negan next year) and I'd only need to get a blonde wig as well. I'd hate to find out if he's pretty much just discontinuing the costumes all together cause I've done alot of great business with this guy.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
We're back to standard time, which means less daylight. It's only 8 pm and I'm already sleepy!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This should be in the smile thread. :stick_out_tongue: Besides, I already went back over a week ago; the rest of you mindless sheep still following outdated Bush-era policies are way behind. :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Reading about a toddler with a dairy allergy dying from being fed a grilled cheese sandwich. Just . . . no words.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sadly, half the Walking Dead cast had to cancel RI comic Con because of filming. :frown:

D*** you to heck, AMC.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My dad keeps playing Tom Petty songs in the other room and I'm seriously holding back tears right now because of his passing a while back. It's kind of too soon for me to listen to him right now.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
A couple of my friends keep sending me Injustice 2 trailers with the latest DLC characters which, are some of my favorite characters EVER (ninja turtles) and well, they forget that I can't play because I have no systems anymore :frown: they don't mean any harm but, it just hurt because it makes me sad that I'll probably never get back the things I had to leave in my dad's house when he threw me out. Besides, he probably threw all my stuff out or sold it on eBay :frown:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I need to start getting some physical activity because I gained 15 pounds since my last doctor’s appointment.

Which means I have to start exercising (running, using the treadmill).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Shiva died in the new Walking Dead episode. :frown:

R.I.P. CGI tiger.
Awh, that sucks. I don't watch the show but I know who Shiva is from clips/screenshots I've seen of her in various pop culture related videos on YouTube. I honestly thought she was real at first, the CGI was that convincing.