The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly Taylor Swift to me is just a social justice warrior masked in a country girl singer.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wouldn't even call her a SJW (mainly because that feels like a term conservatives made up to express their disdain for diversity and inclusion being "shoved down their throats" all the time), and I certainly wouldn't call her country . . . I mean heck, every single song I've heard of hers is definitely not country, it's all tweenybop pop music.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
my spacebar is being a pain in the neck. I have to press it twice sometimes before it actually gives a space in between words.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My computer got corrupted because I had way too many things stored on it, so something happened to the hard drive which means that I lost almost everything except the pictures. All of the stuff that I worked so hard to save over these past few years and months (including my entire Whose Line Is It Anyway collection and a lot of Brady Bunch music and videos) are now all gone.

I'm so bummed out because I had a lot of Whose Line videos saved that I now can't get back.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just cleaned up litter off the street yesterday, and already as of this morning, there's more litter out on the street.

Some people. . . .