The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Yeah. Claw machines are so unfair. I remember seeing a news story on how they're rigged so that people can't win.
The same thing happened to me when I was younger and I attempted to get a plush Waldorf (of and Statler fame) out of the claw machine. I wouldn't be surprised if they were rigged, :big_grin:.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Well, due to me not knowing how to drive yet...at 27 YEARS of age and the fact that neither one of my parents are able to take off work to pick me up early from work due to the eclipse and then take me back so I can do afternoon kennel duty,

I'm stuck at work...all by myself!!!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Got unlucky with buying 3 walking dead comics - had to spend 44 dollars instead of getting the buy 2, get 1 free deal. Oh well.

None the less, still a pleasure to plow through more comics - 6 more left once 28 comes out next month.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mom messed her knee up last week, but with each passing day, she actually getting better and better up until the weekend, when for whatever reason, he knee did an immediate about-face, and has gotten worse and worse each day, to now where she's at a point where she's virtually crippled and can't even stand. We don't know what the deal is, but she desperately wants relief.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
my parents hate me, because i told them that i can't lend any more money to them for a long while, and that i have to focus on my self, and that I'm tired of being treated like an personal assistant, than an member of the family, and that my dad needs to get off his fat behind, and get a job, ever since he retired he does nothing but stuff his face, and sits on his butt, and does nothing. as for my mom, she thinks that just because we are her kids, we owe her. i really think that she doesn't deserve anything from me, because she never done anything but constantly point out whats wrong with me, and never supported me, when ever i wanted to give something a try, she would instantly say i can't. and she's not to thrilled on me going to fashion school, or wanting to save some money for driving lessons, and getting a part time job.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me when I was younger and I attempted to get a plush Waldorf (of and Statler fame) out of the claw machine. I wouldn't be surprised if they were rigged, :big_grin:.
You're lucky, i've never seen a Steven Universe toy in person at all.
The Middle got cancelled, :frown:
Well, I guess it was time. The show's coming up on it's ninth season this fall, which is pretty impressive. But, it's all about raising kids, but now the youngest kid (who was in third grade in season 1) is graduating high school soon, so it makes sense to end it there.