The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Anthony leaving Smosh. I was actually watching Smosh a few days ago and thinking
"It's wonderful that they've become such a long runner and are still going on to this day," but then this evening I heard about Anthony's departure and I'm honestly a bit sad about it. I've watched Smosh for years and it's a shame to see one of the main actors/characters in the series leave what is essientally the Internet's equivalent to SNL. I wish Anthony the best in life and hope he comes up with some creative ideas along his journey through that crazy thing called life. Who knows he could become the next Seth MacFarlane or something? But anyway, I'm just a bit disappointed about the news and I'm dreading the possibility of Smosh going downhill like so many other long running shows have after a main star/head writer left.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Anthony leaving Smosh. I was actually watching Smosh a few days ago and thinking
"It's wonderful that they've become such a long runner and are still going on to this day," but then this evening I heard about Anthony's departure and I'm honestly a bit sad about it. I've watched Smosh for years and it's a shame to see one of the main actors/characters in the series leave what is essientally the Internet's equivalent to SNL. I wish Anthony the best in life and hope he comes up with some creative ideas along his journey through that crazy thing called life. Who knows he could become the next Seth MacFarlane or something? But anyway, I'm just a bit disappointed about the news and I'm dreading the possibility of Smosh going downhill like so many other long running shows have after a main star/head writer left.
What?! Somebody left Smosh?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I don't know where else to post this, but my grandpa seems to be on the final stretch towards death. He's 89, just celebrated his birthday in May, and he had a long and productive life, but still, there's a lot of memories that have run through my mind and it's sad to see him on the final plane out.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I don't know where else to post this, but my grandpa seems to be on the final stretch towards death. He's 89, just celebrated his birthday in May, and he had a long and productive life, but still, there's a lot of memories that have run through my mind and it's sad to see him on the final plane out.
Sorry to hear this is happening to you. My elderly neighbor just died a few months ago and we all knew it was coming too. Same with my grandma who died a couple years ago, and next year will be 5 years since she passed.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
It wasn't unexpected, we all knew he was dying, hence my earlier post in this thread, it's just sad to see him go.