The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Just found out from my parents right now that I have to wait a whole week in order to get my iPhone because my mom ordered the case yesterday, and have to get everything finalized. Instead of today, I am getting my iPhone next Saturday.

Great. :frown: All that excitement for nothing.:sigh:
just hang in there, and next Saturday will be here before you know it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Nobody has even bothered to ask me out to the Senior Prom which is actually in a few weeks. I knew it, because the reason why nobody asked me is probably due to my special needs.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Nobody has even bothered to ask me out to the Senior Prom which is actually in a few weeks. I knew it, because the reason why nobody asked me is probably due to my special needs.
I'm sure someone will ask you to the prom, if not, then don't worry about it, find something to do the night of the prom,something that will take your mind off prom, and if your mom is one of those moms, that likes to go out to the school, and scope out the prom goers from afar, don't go along with her, it will be a harsh reminder, that you didn't get asked.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm sure someone will ask you to the prom, if not, then don't worry about it, find something to do the night of the prom,something that will take your mind off prom, and if your mom is one of those moms, that likes to go out to the school, and scope out the prom goers from afar, don't go along with her, it will be a harsh reminder, that you didn't get asked.
Someone won't, because that person would've asked me by now.