The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Sign up for driving class. Does your school not offer one? If not, plenty of commercial places that do. In most states, your insurance company will give you a discount for going through driver's ed or a similar course, which in the long run will save you or your parents money, and give you confidence and experience on the road.
My school used to, but not anymore.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Just found out from my parents right now that I have to wait a whole week in order to get my iPhone because my mom ordered the case yesterday, and have to get everything finalized. Instead of today, I am getting my iPhone next Saturday.

Great. :frown: All that excitement for nothing.:sigh:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
And I may have to trade in my iPod Touch or give it to my dad instead of keeping it like I want to.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Some of my good friends just moved away and they no longer go to my high school anymore. I'm very sad at the moment because now I will never see them again.

Almost feel like crying at this very instant.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
You know that your a HUGE Robot Chicken nerd when this song makes you feel sad:
I felt that way because I was upset that the season is over. It made me think,
"Oh no! It's over already. I loved that season, :frown:".

newsmanfan

Reaction score
At work, one of the main phone queues went offline, so we were asked to help out...but instead we were assigned to a queue which most of us have little to no experience working. Chaos ensued, but very little hilarity.