The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So why does my iPod Touch now all of a sudden have a problem with connecting to my Bluetooth speaker? All I am just getting now is a message on the device saying that there was a connection/pairing issue or something like that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had planned on taking a little road trip today, however the weather forecast was calling for rain and thunderstorms all day today, so I canceled.

Now, the first time it rained today was around noon for a brief period of time, then the thunderstorms didn't actually blown in until about 5:30 - in between that time, the roads had quickly dried, and the skies were more overcast than anything, so I surely could have taken the trip and made it back before the storms blew through.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Booklice! OMG, I have to do battle with these darned things every summer, but I mean holy crap, they're an infestation right now! I usually only have to put up with them in my room during the summer, and occasionally other areas now and then, but this year, not only are they out way too early, they're everywhere! Scurrying all over the kitchen counter, in the bathroom sinks, in the bottom of the bathtub . . . and the thing of it is, there's nothing you can do about them! They're harmless to humans - they don't bite, they don't spread diseases or anything - but they're a nuisance, and they thrive in humidity (which we've been unseasonably humid lately).

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Booklice! OMG, I have to do battle with these darned things every summer, but I mean holy crap, they're an infestation right now! I usually only have to put up with them in my room during the summer, and occasionally other areas now and then, but this year, not only are they out way too early, they're everywhere! Scurrying all over the kitchen counter, in the bathroom sinks, in the bottom of the bathtub . . . and the thing of it is, there's nothing you can do about them! They're harmless to humans - they don't bite, they don't spread diseases or anything - but they're a nuisance, and they thrive in humidity (which we've been unseasonably humid lately).
Yeeeesh. Sounds hideous.
Tried neem oil sprays?

Schfifty

Reaction score
Ugh, that stinks. Better get the Orkin man to come over.

I don't think we ever had booklice, but back in the summer of '09, thanks to a few days of lots of rain and humid temperatures, we had a ridiculous earwig infestation. Earwigs crawling around in the kitchen, the basement, the bathroom, and other places in the house. It wasn't cool.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How about silverfish? It's not uncommon to see them at random just about anytime of year . . . and especially in apartments, condos, and duplexs, for some reason.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My iPod Touch just being an overall piece of junk in general. It refuses to update apps, takes a long time to start up, and I am getting nothing but constant messages.

Can't wait to get rid of this iPod Touch and sell it so I can get something brand new (hopefully an iPhone) for my birthday.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
My iPod Touch just being an overall piece of junk in general. It refuses to update apps, takes a long time to start up, and I am getting nothing but constant messages.

Can't wait to get rid of this iPod Touch and sell it so I can get something brand new (hopefully an iPhone) for my birthday.
yeah, it's time to get rid of it, you have been having so much trouble with it.