The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It's my uncle's birthday today and now I have to call him and wish him a happy birthday. I don't even like my relatives at all and I hate having to call them.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Then just remember, people that don't like you won't wish you a happy birthday either.
What goes around comes around.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I know this is something I complain about often, but it's something that happens very often, and once again, we're way above average right now, like fifteen degrees or so: we should still only be in the 60s this time of year, but we've already cracked the 80s mark.
No better reason to move up north.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So I may have to trade in my current flip phone that I just got last year. I don't want to do that though because it has some very important pictures on the phone.

gravy

Reaction score
So, I tried to download a rare muppet clip that isn't on youtube anywhere from a company that has a lot of rare videos. They need to get my telephone number and for me to pay for the clip AND an account for the specific clip.
I would like to repost something that was on another thread (I think D'Snowth posted it) to explain my feelings.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Easter ended up being not so great for me. The trip to the restaurant where my parents and I went to was a nightmare from the very beginning starting with the internet not working there. Then, it was my father making the whole situation worse. Finally, it was the iPod Touch.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So, I tried to download a rare muppet clip that isn't on youtube anywhere from a company that has a lot of rare videos. They need to get my telephone number and for me to pay for the clip AND an account for the specific clip.
I would like to repost something that was on another thread (I think D'Snowth posted it) to explain my feelings.
That's ridiculous. PAYING to see a Muppet clip? Now that's not right at all.