The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Save your strength, and a few bucks, and go for the Boone's Farm champagne with the easy twist-off cap. None of those pesky corks! 8)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
So many issues I've run into this week which would never have been a problem if people would bother to READ. :shifty:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm starting to not like my father again. It just seems like that there are always problems going on between me and him right now.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I think I'm sick again. I could actually feel something coming on last night and the sickness that I have right now must have gotten worse overnight because I couldn't sleep at all. Not a great time to be getting sick either.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I think I'm sick again. I could actually feel something coming on last night and the sickness that I have right now must have gotten worse overnight because I couldn't sleep at all. Not a great time to be getting sick either.
That sucks, but at least you have the weekend to recover.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This really doesn't belong in this thread, because I'm crying happy tears and not sad ones but this Robot Chicken sketch makes me emotional for some reason. I cry every time I watch it and I don't know why;I guess because it's such a beautiful song. The song is something you wouldn't expect to hear on Robot Chicken and it's very emotional and heartwrenching when it comes on and your not expecting it. There's not even any cussing, gore, or sexual references in the whole song (one reference to poop is as edgy as they get). So that's probably why it makes me tear up: