The New Weekly Survey Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. Did you enjoy Halloween this year? Of course I did.
2. Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving? Yes.
3. Is there another holiday you would be celebrating this time of year? Christmas.
4. How has the fall color situation been in your area this year? Very colorful.
5. What are your thoughts about the upcoming ONCE UPON A SESAME CHRISTMAS special? It looks interesting and I can't wait to see the characters in old costumes.
6. Are you looking forward to the MUPPET BABIES reboot? It looks great and I really want to see it.
7. What do you think has, so far, been the best movie of 2016? Suicide Squad.
8. The worst? The new Ice Age film.
9. Any upcoming movie(s) you're psyched about? Moana.
10. Do you wish Drtooth didn't have to leave? No. I'll miss his funny threads that he created.

Last edited:

TheMuppetFan

Reaction score
1. Did you enjoy Halloween this year? Of course I did! You can't not enjoy Halloween! I was the Heath Ledger Joker, which thankfully many people picked up on unlike my previous ventures. Last year I was The Great Gonzo, and people figured I was Super Grover. Any who....
2. Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving? Yeah! I feel like Thanksgiving is very underrated and people don't even recognize it. Once Halloween is done, they just jump straight towards Christmas. Me, on the other hand, I love Thanksgiving because the food is always good and I like seeing my family. (Also, the Macy's parade.)
3. Is there another holiday you would be celebrating this time of year?
Christmas, which is another one of my favorite holidays for said reasons on Thanksgiving. Also, I love giving people presents. (I also like receiving them.)
4. How has the fall color situation been in your area this year? Awesome. There's been a great mixture of leaf colors in my area, which is great.
5. What are your thoughts about the upcoming ONCE UPON A SESAME CHRISTMAS special? Sadly, I haven't been caught up with my Sesame Street episodes as much as my Muppet Show Muppets news and knowledge. But, I will have to say this new special looks quite intriguing and I'll have to check it out at one point or another.
6. Are you looking forward to the MUPPET BABIES reboot? Am I? I practically lived off of Muppet Babies when I was little, and I think it's great that younger generations will get to experience that same love. Although the CGI isn't as good of a decision as puppetry in my opinion, the show looks promising enough with the new characters.
7. What do you think has, so far, been the best movie of 2016? I'm going to have to be that one lone person here and say Suicide Squad. This movie just hit all the right points for me. Not saying that as a hardcore DCEU fan more than I am a moderate DCEU fan, but the film pleased me. Sure, there were a lot of bumpy patches, but overall the film made me want to see it many more times, which I did. So, yeah. Suicide Squad.
8. The worst? Now here's where I contradict my favorite movie. My most disappointing film this year was Batman vs Superman, without a doubt. The film was often stupid and disappointing, and its one saving grace was Ben Affleck as Batman. Lex Luthor was portrayed as a fidgety mental character. Lex is supposed to be brainy, not idiotically stupid. Any who...
9. Any upcoming movie(s) you're psyched about? Dr. Strange and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Although these movies have both already come out at the time of this typing, I am still very curious to see how they will pan out when I eventually see them. So far, both of them are gaining generally positive reviews.
10. Do you wish Drtooth didn't have to leave? Sadly, in my time now on the forum and my previous time on the forum a couple years ago under a different account, I didn't get to know him very well. I knew him as the one guy that everybody kind of liked, and in my few encounters with him, I got to know him a bit better. I just found out that Drtooth left, and let's just say that I was shocked.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
1. What's your favorite Thanksgiving special?
2. Have any of your favorite shows ever done an actual Thanksgiving episode?
3. Would you eat Big Bird for Thanksgiving?
4. Do you participate in Black Friday shopping?
5. Do you enjoy the Macy's Thanksgiving parade?
6. Have you ever had a pet hate you?
7. Have you ever been to a family reunion?
8. What is your prefered brand for computers and stuff?
9. Which would you rather do in your space time: build a book or read a boat?
10. Can I have a hug?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
1. A CHARLIE BROWN THANKSGIVING. And . . . erm . . . that's . . . pretty much it.
2. Let's see: BEWITCHED did one where Samantha and Darrin were sent back in time to the first Thanksgiving; RECESS did one where Mikey was the only kid interested in participating in a canned food drive; ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE did one where all turkeys in O-Town escaped and fled to Rocko's house; not sure if the SEINFELD episode where Tim Whatley had that new apartment that overlooked the Macy's Thanksgiving parade counts; I know EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND had a few.
3. NO!!!
4. NO!!!
5. Oh sure, who don't?
6. Yeah, my bunny Tommie hated my guts. She'd bite me, snap at me, snort and grunt at me, she's even spat on me once.
7. Yeah - I couldn't keep track of who was who.
8. Definitely HP all the way.
9. I could go either way.
10. HOW ABOUT NO, YA CRAZY FAT *******!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yup, the Charlie Brown one.
Well, The Simpsons had one in one of their earlier seasons. Rugrats had one, and Steven Universe just recently had one.
That depends, what kind of sauce does he come with? 8)
Nope, my parents intentionally avoid it.
Absolutely, it's one of my favorite parts of the holiday, besides the eating of course.
I've only had one pet, a dog named Dusty. While, he never hated me, he was very hard to deal with so we had to take him back to the shelter after a couple of years. We never really formed much of a bond, we think he may have been mentally ill. But it's ok because he found a nice home.
Yes, when I was four. It was very confusing and scary to have all these random people come up to me and hug me because they knew me as a baby. Well, and I guess, technically funerals could count as a family reunion, if that's the case i've been to about three of 'em.
Mac computers.
I've never built a book before. I-i'm so confused by this question.
10. Can I have a hug?
Can I have twenty dollars? :wink:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. What's your favorite Thanksgiving special? A Winnie The Pooh Thanksgiving.
2. Have any of your favorite shows ever done an actual Thanksgiving episode? Yes. Recess.
3. Would you eat Big Bird for Thanksgiving? I wouldn't eat him.
4. Do you participate in Black Friday shopping? No.
5. Do you enjoy the Macy's Thanksgiving parade? Of course I do!
6. Have you ever had a pet hate you? Nope.
7. Have you ever been to a family reunion? No.
8. What is your prefered brand for computers and stuff? Windows.
9. Which would you rather do in your space time: build a book or read a boat? Read a boat.
10. Can I have a hug? Sure you can!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
1. Did you enjoy Halloween this year?
2. Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving?
3. Is there another holiday you would be celebrating this time of year?
4. How has the fall color situation been in your area this year?
5. What are your thoughts about the upcoming ONCE UPON A SESAME CHRISTMAS special?
6. Are you looking forward to the MUPPET BABIES reboot?
7. What do you think has, so far, been the best movie of 2016?
8. The worst?
9. Any upcoming movie(s) you're psyched about?
10. Do you wish Drtooth didn't have to leave?
1. I did I just went to a small get together with friends
2. I'm not so sure
3. Only X-mas
4. None at all feels like summer still
5. I will watched and give my honest opinion after it airs, from the looks of it, it's better than ECC, ASSSTC, SST X-mas Carol, and EW's Happy Holidays.
6. Not really, no
7. Finding Dory, Zootopia, Secret Life of Pets, Ghostbusters reboot, and maybe Suicide Squad.
8. Ice Age 5, Batman vs Superman, Trolls, and Sausage Party
9. Moana and Rouge One maybe Sing
10. Yeah I wish he didn't leave but, it's his own choice.

10. Can I have a hug?
1. The Charlie Brown One
2. None that could think of.
3. @#$& NO.
4. Barely Ever
5. Yes only for Sesame
6. My Cat that I don't know the whereabouts is he
7. Yes
8. None
9. Read a Boat
10. Can I not give you hug.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
1. What's your favorite Thanksgiving special? Probably the Charlie Brown one.
Yep, Friends did at least two, if not more.
No. Why?
Not really.
I never watch it.
No.
Not really. Or have I? IDK.
Probably Apple.
Hmm, too tough to choose...
10. Can I have a hug?
Not one for hugs, but I'll shake your hand.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
1. What's your favorite Thanksgiving special? Peanuts
2. Have any of your favorite shows ever done an actual Thanksgiving episode? MAD, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, The Cleveland Show, and American Dad.
3. Would you eat Big Bird for Thanksgiving? No way, that bird was my childhood (even though I preferred Elmo as a youngster)!
4. Do you participate in Black Friday shopping? I don't like Black Friday because my Mom told me about people fist fighting over Tickle-Me-Elmos in the 90s, so we try to avoid it altogether.
5. Do you enjoy the Macy's Thanksgiving parade? YES! I love the Muppet/Sesame Street/cartoon floats (especially Spongebob, Pokemon, and The Simpsons).
6. Have you ever had a pet hate you? I had a pet chicken named Huckleberry Finn when I was younger who would chase me all the time, peck me, and try to hurt me. I seriously believe that he hated my guts.
7. Have you ever been to a family reunion? I went to my Aunt Sylvia's family reunion when I was 7-years-old and my cousin was downstairs playing Smash Bros. I had never seen the game before and that day was the day I became hooked on Smash Bros. I also got to eat lasagna, watch Cartoon Network with my youngest third cousin, swim in the pool, try a bunch of desserts, and see my cousin Linda's beautiful house (her house is huge and has pretty much everything from a flat screen TV to a pool table to practically every video game console in the book (I have no doubt that she will buy the Nintendo Switch), her house is so huge in fact that I remember comparing it to Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends when I was younger.
8. What is your prefered brand for computers and stuff? Windows.
9. Which would you rather do in your space time: build a book or read a boat? I've written a book about my 2MattTV YouTube characters, does that count?
10. Can I have a hug? Sure!

Schfifty

Reaction score
8. What is your preferred brand for computers and stuff?
10. Can I have a hug?

1. I don't know.
2. ^^^^
3. Heck no!
4. No way.
5. Oh, yes. Me and my mom watch it every Thanksgiving and always look forward to the Sesame Street float. I don't enjoy when they give plugs about Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/whatever and use hashtags. Big pet peeve of mine.
6. No.
7. We've had Christmas dinners together, if you call that a reunion.
8. Gateway.
9. No answer.
10. Sure. Why don't you also ask Rosita while you're at it.