The New Weekly Survey Thread

123Sunny

Reaction score
Whoops double post but I just want to say
We know that we'll never have an Electric Mayhem anime or a Piggy line of salad dressings.
I would totally love both those things

Schfifty

Reaction score
1. Back in 9th grade it was The Beatles, then Pink Floyd in 10th grade, but since then I've listened to so much music that I don't really have an absolute favorite anymore.
2. Actor: Gene Kelly and Tom Hanks. Actress: Probably Sigourney Weaver.
3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
4. Not an anime watcher, but I love the intro to Cowboy Bebop.
5. N/A
6. Chocolate chip.
7. I guess Gonzo.
8. 19.
9. Normal restaurant: Applebee's. Fast Food restaurant: Burger King.
10. Carrots.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
1. Did you enjoy Halloween this year?
2. Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving?
3. Is there another holiday you would be celebrating this time of year?
4. How has the fall color situation been in your area this year?
5. What are your thoughts about the upcoming ONCE UPON A SESAME CHRISTMAS special?
6. Are you looking forward to the MUPPET BABIES reboot?
7. What do you think has, so far, been the best movie of 2016?
8. The worst?
9. Any upcoming movie(s) you're psyched about?
10. Do you wish Drtooth didn't have to leave?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
1. Sure, I pretty much enjoy Halloween every year.
2. Admittedly, Thanksgiving is a tad awkward now that half of the family has gone vegan, but I'm sure it will be another fun time had by all.
3. For me, no.
4. Minimal. The prolonged summer we had this year, on top of the ongoing drought we continue to have has really had a negative affect on fall colors this year, and whatever color that has been out there amongst a sea of brownish green and brownish orange has been few and far between.
5. I'm really interested in seeing this.
6. Sure. I'm confused about some of the format of the show so far, but I hope it will turn out good.
7. I dunno. FINDING DORY, I guess? Haven't seen a whole lot of movies this year.
8. I'm going to be "that guy" and say the new Ice Age movie.
9. None that I can think of.
10. Of course! He always had such deep insight on so many topics, from Muppets to cartoons, from politics to current events. He's left behind quite a sizeable empty void.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
1. Oh, sure. It was a nice, peaceful day. I watched It's the Great Pumpkin,Charlie Brown (again) and then my family and I went to Barnes & Noble (my favorite store).

2. Absolutely. It's one of my favorite days of the year. Just chilling out with my family, watching the Macys parade, playing games, enjoying the fall weather, eating way too much.
3. Nope, just Thanksgiving and Christmas.
4. The leaves have slowly, but steadily been changing colors. It's still pretty green though

5. I'm very interested in seeing it. I'm glad they're using so many characters, including the entire main cast and the more minor ones like Mr. Johnson and Two-Headed Monster
6. Any Muppet show on TV is welcome at this point. I think it's a great way to introduce younger kids to the characters.
7. This year I honestly haven't watched nearly as many movies as many movies as I usually do. I haven't even seen the movies i've really been anticipating like "Finding Dory". I guess, maybe "CA:Civil War"
8. Like I said, I haven't seen too many movies this year, and I tend to avoid ones with bad reviews
9. I'm not exactly super excited for any upcoming movies this year, although, I really want to see "Moana"
10. Well, I do miss him a lot. He's kinda the glue keeping this place together, in a way. It's way more quiet around here without him, and I really miss his insight, intelligence and quick wit. It's always a pleasure talking to him, and I always feel like I learn something whenever I do. In fact, i've admired him long before I even joined the forum. However, he clearly needs to take some time off due to personal issues, and that comes first and foremost.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
1. Did you enjoy Halloween this year? Yes, Mom and I made popcorn, ate Snickers, and watched the movie The Lost Boys together.
2. Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving? I always look forward to Thanksgiving so I can be with my family, eat good food, and praise God.
3. Is there another holiday you would be celebrating this time of year? Aside from my best friend's birthday, there isn't anything else.
4. How has the fall color situation been in your area this year? Beautiful fall colors have been everywhere in our little home in the country
5. What are your thoughts about the upcoming ONCE UPON A SESAME CHRISTMAS special? I'm glad there that is going to be another Sesame Christmas special especially with Jim Gaffigan in it.
6. Are you looking forward to the MUPPET BABIES reboot? Not really, because I'm not that big of a Muppet Babies fan (I prefer the adult Muppet personally).
7. What do you think has, so far, been the best movie of 2016? Suicide Squad. I also really liked Batman v. Superman, When Elvis Met Nixon, The Jungle Book, Dr. Strange, Captain America:Civil War, Finding Dory, Zootopia, The Secret Life of Pets, and World of Warcraft.
8. The worst? Alpha and Omega Dino Digs (I didn't watch it, but the trailer really looked bad to me).
9. Any upcoming movie(s) you're psyched about? The Happy Tree Friends Movie, Rogue One, Assassin's Creed, Moana, The Justice League, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Mulan (live-action remake), Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, Beauty and the Beast (live-action remake), The Incredibles 2, and Toy Story 4.
10. Do you wish Drtooth didn't have to leave? I'm going to miss him, :cry:.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
1. Did you enjoy Halloween this year? Yup, my dog's Ghostbuster costume was a big hit in the neighborhood!
2. Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving? Always!
3. Is there another holiday you would be celebrating this time of year? Well Christmas of course, but also several days off to roam NYC. :big_grin:
4. How has the fall color situation been in your area this year? It was a bit slow starting out but now we've got plenty of color.
5. What are your thoughts about the upcoming ONCE UPON A SESAME CHRISTMAS special? I'd have to do a bit more research first.
6. Are you looking forward to the MUPPET BABIES reboot? Could be interesting! I hope at least it brings some attention to the original.
7. What do you think has, so far, been the best movie of 2016? Ghostbusters (2016)
8. The worst? Star Trek Beyond
9. Any upcoming movie(s) you're psyched about? I am looking forward to seeing Girl on the Train!
10. Do you wish Drtooth didn't have to leave? :cry:

123Sunny

Reaction score
1. Did you enjoy Halloween this year?

I did!! I should change my profile pic to this year's costume. I was Abby and I had a ton of fun! I also got to visit my best friend and hang out with her and I brought one of my puppets and it was just so fun. My friend and I were watching some Goosebumps movie with a lot of other peeps from her school and the doll moved and my friend squeaked real loud it was super funny

2. Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving?

I am!! My parents are divorced so the day of will be with my dad, step mom, and step mom's family at my step-aunts house, and then after I will go with my mum and bro to there farm and it should be a lot of fun. My mum loves thanksgiving and her friend John or my bro's friend Harley may come too!

You mean like Christmas?
4. How has the fall color situation been in your area this year?
Getting there
5. What are your thoughts about the upcoming ONCE UPON A SESAME CHRISTMAS special?
So unbelievably excited! Sesame Street is pretty much my fave Henson thing
6. Are you looking forward to the MUPPET BABIES reboot?
Again, so very excited, happy flappy jump up and down and squeak excited!! I love Muppet Babies!!!
7. What do you think has, so far, been the best movie of 2016?
8. The worst?

Oh gosh, I have no idea
9. Any upcoming movie(s) you're psyched about?
Hmm....not too much I don't think
10. Do you wish Drtooth didn't have to leave?
What?? :frown::sympathy::cry:

Schfifty

Reaction score
1. It was meh...didn't really do much for the holiday other than stuff for work. Had a bad cold that started during the Halloween weekend.
2. Sure. We'll probably go out for brunch or get food and dine at home.
3. Nothing until Christmas time.
4. I guess it was a bit slow. I haven't paid a lot of attention to the fall color transition TBH.
5. It looks kind of interesting, especially the fact the characters will be in 19th century garb.
6. Yes, I do look forward to it, although I am a little disappointed the babies won't be in 2D. I hope a few of the original voice actors come back to reprise their roles.
7. Not really into new movies anymore, so I don't have an answer.
8. Same as above ^^.
9. Same as above ^^.
10. Yeah...that's sad. He's definitely been one of the most active and opinionated members here and had a voice for nearly everything in media. He'll be missed. :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You mean like Christmas?
I guess I should have specified and say I mean other holidays that members may celebrate because they're in other parts of the world that have other holidays that Americans wouldn't otherwise celebrate, or if people celebrate something other than Thanksgiving.