The New Weekly Survey Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
1. Have you ever met any celebrities? Gigi Edgley, Jim Cummings, Adam West, Robin Lorde Taylor, Adam Baldwin, Lou Ferigno.

2. The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family? Favorite character from the show that you chose? I'm not too familiar with either aside from Family Guy parodies.

3. Scariest moment or experience? Mom and I got lost in the middle of the city when we forgot where we parked our car after Comic-Con.

4. Best/memorable moment from your childhood? Teenage years? Childhood:A school field trip to King's Island. Teenage years:Meeting my friend from the library.

5. Things you are looking forward to this year? Graduating high school, college, my 18th birthday, the new Super Smash Flash 2 game, new episodes of Happy Tree Friends.

6. Favorite actress? Kristen Schaal

7. Something that you really want to do someday? Get married

8. Movie or song that made you cry? Huckleberry by Toby Keith, Bridge to Terabithia, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Saving Private Ryan, Charlotte's Web, and oddly enough Lady and the Tramp 2 (It made me cry when I was younger for some unusual reason, :confused:).

9. Favorite toy from when you were younger? I absolutely loved an action figure of Stitch licking an ice cream cone. I used to play with it all the time, sleep with it, I even had a lunch with it once. If you can't tell, I was a huge Lilo & Stitch fan, LOL!

10. What was your favorite place to go to as a kid? The Cincinnati Zoo (yes, the infamous place where Harambe was killed as many people refer to it now), the library and the mall.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
1. Have you ever met any celebrities?

2. The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family? Favorite character from the show that you chose?

3. Scariest moment or experience?

4. Best/memorable moment from your childhood? Teenage years?

5. Things you are looking forward to this year?

6. Favorite actress?

7. Something that you really want to do someday?

8. Movie or song that made you cry?

9. Favorite toy from when you were younger?

10. What was your favorite place to go to as a kid?
1. Only in my dreams.

Never liked either show or the characters, but overall I think The Partridge Family is at least a bit less cheesy.

3. In 2013, we went on vacation to Myrtle Beach. In the hotel one night, my dad passed out. I thought he was going to die.

Childhood: One of the highlights of my younger years was getting to go see our cousins in Rocky Mount, NC.

I'm gonna go see Hamilton in Chicago this summer!

6. I know the question was actress, but i'm gonna go with Tom Hanks anyway, because Tom Hanks is perfect.

7. Meet all the Muppeteers and the older SST cast members.

8. Well, no song specifically has ever made me cry. But the clever use of certain songs in movies such as Pixar films, and TV shows like Doctor Who have moved me quite a bit.

9. Hard to say. Because, my older sister and I had soooo many toys, and we loved all of them. In fact, almost all of our toys felt like real people in a way. You just get super attached to them. Andy from the Toy Story movies is a perfect example of how I felt about my toys when I was younger.

10. The library, which is still one of my favorite places. And the Natural History Museum in Raleigh.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. Only in my dreams.

Never liked either show or the characters, but overall I think The Partridge Family is at least a bit less cheesy.

3. In 2013, we went on vacation to Myrtle Beach. In the hotel one night, my dad passed out. I thought he was going to die.

Childhood: One of the highlights of my younger years was getting to go see our cousins in Rocky Mount, NC.

I'm gonna go see Hamilton in Chicago this summer!

6. I know the question was actress, but i'm gonna go with Tom Hanks anyway, because Tom Hanks is perfect.

7. Meet all the Muppeteers and the older SST cast members.

8. Well, no song specifically has ever made me cry. But the clever use of certain songs in movies such as Pixar films, and TV shows like Doctor Who have moved me quite a bit.

9. Hard to say. Because, my older sister and I had soooo many toys, and we loved all of them. In fact, almost all of our toys felt like real people in a way. You just get super attached to them. Andy from the Toy Story movies is a perfect example of how I felt about my toys when I was younger.

10. The library, which is still one of my favorite places. And the Natural History Museum in Raleigh.
Fun! I hope you enjoy seeing the show! And I love Tom Hanks by the way.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. Have you ever met any celebrities? Gigi Edgley, Jim Cummings, Adam West, Robin Lorde Taylor, Adam Baldwin, Lou Ferigno.

2. The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family? Favorite character from the show that you chose? I'm not too familiar with either aside from Family Guy parodies.

3. Scariest moment or experience? Mom and I got lost in the middle of the city when we forgot where we parked our car after Comic-Con.

4. Best/memorable moment from your childhood? Teenage years? Childhood:A school field trip to King's Island. Teenage years:Meeting my friend from the library.

5. Things you are looking forward to this year? Graduating high school, college, my 18th birthday, the new Super Smash Flash 2 game, new episodes of Happy Tree Friends.

6. Favorite actress? Kristen Schaal

7. Something that you really want to do someday? Get married

8. Movie or song that made you cry? Huckleberry by Toby Keith, Bridge to Terabithia, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Saving Private Ryan, Charlotte's Web, and oddly enough Lady and the Tramp 2 (It made me cry when I was younger for some unusual reason, :confused:).

9. Favorite toy from when you were younger? I absolutely loved an action figure of Stitch licking an ice cream cone. I used to play with it all the time, sleep with it, I even had a lunch with it once. If you can't tell, I was a huge Lilo & Stitch fan, LOL!

10. What was your favorite place to go to as a kid? The Cincinnati Zoo (yes, the infamous place where Harambe was killed as many people refer to it now), the library and the mall.
High school? I thought you were homeschooled.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
High school? I thought you were homeschooled.
I'm still in high school......but at home. We have this Christian based curriculum on the computer called Switched on Schoolhouse that has been my school curriculum since 7th Grade. The program is by the Christian company Alpha Omega Publication and I've been doing it for quite some time;I've even taken other special classes like Spanish, Bible, and Geography. My parents took me out of 6th Grade because the kids were making fun of how I couldn't focus, would laugh at random times, the fact that I still watched Spongebob and Phineas & Ferb, how I would constantly hold long things everywhere I went (don't ask, it was an unusual habit), and other things I would do because of my ADHD and Asperger-esque behavior. But either way, it's still like regular school (except at home) and even counts for college credit. I'm currently taking English, Math, Creative Writing, Spanish, and Biology. I'm going to go to college at home as well, :smile:.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm still in high school......but at home. We have this Christian based curriculum on the computer called Switched on Schoolhouse that has been my school curriculum since 7th Grade. The program is by the Christian company Alpha Omega Publication and I've been doing it for quite some time;I've even taken other special classes like Spanish, Bible, and Geography. My parents took me out of 6th Grade because the kids were making fun of how I couldn't focus, would laugh at random times, the fact that I still watched Spongebob and Phineas & Ferb, how I would constantly hold long things everywhere I went (don't ask, it was an unusual habit), and other things I would do because of my ADHD and Asperger-esque behavior. But either way, it's still like regular school (except at home) and even counts for college credit. I'm currently taking English, Math, Creative Writing, Spanish, and Biology. I'm going to go to college at home as well, :smile:.
So you were bullied? :frown:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Wow. :cry: I wasn't bullied, but I did something really wrong my freshman year of high school. :frown:
I feel for you, :cry:. I did something really wrong when I was in school, too. I kept calling my friend and leaving funny messages on his phone over and over and he wouldn't reply. A few days later, I found out that the reason he wasn't replying was because his mom died after a long battle with cancer. Even though I didn't know, I felt really bad that I would frequently say funny things to an 11-year-old kid who lost his mom and I apologized to him and even though he wasn't mad at me, I still felt wrong about it.