The New Sesame Street at IMDB.com

T

timrikthegorf

I was at IMDB.com and saw that Sesame Street has a new title: "The New Sesame Street". Apprently it's a new syndication title. What does this mean? Anyone?

maxdrive

Reaction score
i dont know says it is the usa full title though i never heard it called that

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
In some syndicates show "Classic Sesame" and "The New Sesame Street". The "Classic Sesame" are older episodes of the show, while "The New Sesame Street" refers to the episodes after the current epsidoes (after the format change). It's the same show, just a way to deferentiate the two airings.

maxdrive

Reaction score
i wish i was that lucky to get classic seseme street

Erine81981

Reaction score
Don't forget the new channel that will be coming sometime this fall. It might show all the classic epsiode from season one and up. Just wait to see.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... that channel has been rumored to start up in Spring of 2005. Course, it could get pushed back somewhat.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
What about The World According to Sesame Street? Thats scheadualed to release in 2006. Any word oin what that might be about? I can guess that its a quick overview about what Sesame Street has tought all over the world

matleo

Reaction score
tht's probably the documentary theyr'e working on about the international SS co-productions. there's another forum about it around here somewhere.

--Matt