The new newbie around here

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Hello all! If you couldn't guess, I'm the new person around here (yeah, everyone point and stare :wink: ). You can call me Skeeter Muppet, Skeeter, Skeet, or Kim (my real name) or Hey You! (j/k) Aside from the Muppets my interests are anime, musicals (especially ALW Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat and Wildhorn's Jekyll & Hyde), Whose Line is it Anyway and reading and writing fanfiction. As I've said in a different thread, Scooter is my favorite Muppet (followed closely by Gonzo), but if Skeeter was a real Muppet then she'd definately be my favorite.

-Kim

radionate

Reaction score
Welcome Kim, anyone who loves improve comedy and musicals can't be all that bad in my book!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
(points and stares at Kim for about 40 secands)

Hey you!

Jackie

Reaction score
Welcome to the madness that is Muffin Central... I mean Muppet Central! :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Aside from the Muppets my interests are anime<<<

As the biggest anime fan on Muppet central, a very warm welcome Kim! Good to see others into both the Muppets and anime! Ok...so what are your fave animes?

>>>Scooter is my favorite Muppet (followed closely by Gonzo)<<<

I relate to Gonzo the most, but Beaker, Pepe, and Digit are my fave characters.
Anyways, welcome aboard to the wackiness!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
As the biggest anime fan on Muppet central, a very warm welcome Kim! Good to see others into both the Muppets and anime! Ok...so what are your fave animes?
Robotech (three different anime strung together into one storyline...it's still anime!), Cowboy Bebop, Sailor Moon, Digimon (first three seasons, haven't seen enough of the fourth to make a substantial decision), Outlaw Star, Tenchi and Voltron.

beaker

Reaction score
Ooh, a fellow Cowboy Bebop and Tenchi Muyo fan! My faves are
Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tenchi Muyo!, Gundam Wing, FLCL, and Cowboy Bebop. Im so happy Disney is bringing Miyazaki's beautiful epic Spirited Away to theatres next month, plus Columbia Pictures is bringing Cowboy Bebop the movie to theatres this winter(Ive seen it, and it blows the series away!)

I wish Palisades was still doing the anime stuff, as for awhile they were making stuff of all my fave hobbies(anime, muppets, video games, etc)