The New Movie: The Muppets

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I hope Jim and Jerry get credit for this. If they don't i would hope that there would be some sort of lawsuite!

Nick22

Reaction score
i think the greatest muppet movie ever made should come before the cheapest muppet movie ever made. it would make more sense in my eyes. i'm excited either way though.

muppets2

Reaction score
i think the greatest muppet movie ever made should come before the cheapest muppet movie ever made. it would make more sense in my eyes. i'm excited either way though.
i agree

dwmckim

Reaction score
Y'know, one thing (among many actually) that i'm wondering is IF Jason Segel is actually going to be involved with Cheapest?

I guess this is really a question for those who were at D23 during Dick Cook's announcement...was Segel's name ever actually MENTIONED as being attached to the project during the opening presentation or the Muppets' panel or did the press covering it just add Jason Segel's name in there when they reporting the news out of assumption that he would be involved given all the buzz over his Greatest script and the similarities between the two titles? I'm really thinking Segel's involvement may have been lazy "reporting" from the press and that Segel/Stoller may not actually be on the team working on Cheapest (and that despite all the buzz and publicity, Disney passed on the Segel script at least as the next movie.)

muppets2

Reaction score
no probably not there hasn't been a muppet movie for 10 years a lot of people would want to go see it

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I hope not, I want the Muppets to do well and encourage more action/interest!

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Okay. So does this mean The Greatest Muppet Movie of All Time is discontinued or do they save it for the next 2 or 3 years?:confused: