The New Movie: The Muppets

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd love if every time the Muppet announce a new film from now on, they announce it as Cheapest first :wink:

Mupp

Reaction score
I have to say, I'm glad that they are going with "Greatest" rather than the "Cheapest" film.

Since this will be the newest theatrical Muppet film in about ten years, the "Greatest" film sounds more epic.

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
The switch of titles was probably a result of the switch of Walt Disney Studios Chairman from Dick Cook to Rich Ross (though that's only my personal speculation and should not be taken as factual information).

I think Amy Adams would be an excellent fit for the Muppets if it's true that she's involved with the project. She's not someone I would think of off of the top of my head to be in it, but now that her name has come up I can definitely see her working well with Kermit and pals. :smile:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
That's a very, very old draft of the script. It has surely gone through numerous changes since then so that article is quite outdated.
Thanks prawny! The only thing I didn't like about that was giving Pepe not that many lines! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks prawny! The only thing I didn't like about that was giving Pepe not that many lines! :smile:
Ditto. And I'm sure that has changed by now. Like I said, that review of that particular draft of the script is probably a year old, so no doubt that they've made it better since they're already moving into the production stages.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Ditto. And I'm sure that has changed by now. Like I said, that review of that particular draft of the script is probably a year old, so no doubt that they've made it better since they're already moving into the production stages.
Good! Even though I wanna see the classics like Rowlf, Scooter, and Uncle Deadly, I still wanna see the newbies: Pepe, Johnny Fiama, Dr. Van Neuter (if they can squeeze him in).

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
But I must say, the "O" flashbacks they mentioned sound hilarious, I hope they keep those :smile:
Same here. It seems like it would be very interestingly humorous to see different Muppets in Kermit's place in the O. :smile:

Edit: "interestingly humorous"? Was I trying to sound like some overly sophisticated college professor or something? XD