The New Movie: The Muppets

James Denny

Reaction score
The removal of MuppetVision would be a sorrowful thought. Especially since there are those among us who have yet to see it. Namely me.

But, I doubt if Disney would go through with all that work to update the 3D effect just to remove it.
Oh don't me get wrong, i don't want it to happen and its not going to soon but it did make me think is all

Drtooth

Reaction score
We are talking about an unrelated hypothetical, right? I'd hate to see MV3D torn down (though I've never been to Dizzy World and unfortunately due to circumstances beyond control never plan to) for anything. Even if it was a Muppet ride. But again, we're only talking about a hypothetical to a side note.

Mupp

Reaction score
We are talking about an unrelated hypothetical, right? I'd hate to see MV3D torn down (though I've never been to Dizzy World and unfortunately due to circumstances beyond control never plan to) for anything. Even if it was a Muppet ride. But again, we're only talking about a hypothetical to a side note.
That is correct. Currently there are no plans to remove Muppet Vision 3D from either WDW or the Disneyland resort.

James Denny

Reaction score
It appears that I may have confused or caused concern which wasn't my intention so sorry about that,

James

Drtooth

Reaction score
We don't want any panic about side hypotheticals. I've seen it happen too many times. There's so much commentary on something someone mentions on the side no one winds up realizing it's a "what if" conversation... and then people start fighting each other. I really don't wanna see that happen here.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, Lylle Breier has confirmed it! The original Cheapest idea WAS the plan, but now they're going with Greatest.

While it's a shame that they won't be doing Jim and Jerry's idea next, it is great to know what we can look forward to. And, they're still hoping to do Cheapest in the future! Awesome!

MTV Interview with Lylle Breier

(and, psst! American Woman comes to YouTube on Memorial Day)

Mupp

Reaction score
Well, Lylle Breier has confirmed it! The original Cheapest idea WAS the plan, but now they're going with Greatest.

While it's a shame that they won't be doing Jim and Jerry's idea next, it is great to know what we can look forward to. And, they're still hoping to do Cheapest in the future! Awesome!

MTV Interview with Lylle Breier

(and, psst! American Woman comes to YouTube on Memorial Day)
Yeah, I just read that article moments before coming here.

Very cool news!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I guess that Greatest actually had a working screenplay and script, when Cheapest only had old treatments that clearly needed to be updated.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I guess that Greatest actually had a working screenplay and script, when Cheapest only had old treatments that clearly needed to be updated.
I am now thinking that Cheapest was a negotiating tool used in order to tell people that Disney was making a film, but without committing to Segel's involvement until details were hammered out.

Drtooth

Reaction score
heh... Quite possibly. That seems extremely logical now that you mention it. I wonder if Cheapest was ever going to be made or not anyway. Like if these guys didn't approach Disney about the movie. Would Disney have done a film anyway?

I really hope they can keep the flow of merchandising coming to pre-hype the film up. Seems like just about to be green lit phase would be a nice time to release that Season 4 now.