1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The New "I Had the Strangest Dream and YOU Were In It!" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 26, 2009.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

So you didnt dream about me
  2. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I think Snowthy had assumed you were just making a joke unclematt and he was playing along with it. Please cheer up. :sympathy:
  3. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I was just joking around as well.
  4. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

That's all right then Matt. I'm so glad you weren't upset at all. :)
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

No hurt feelings. All is good. I was just playing.
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Nobody from here, but She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named from that other place where I know her from has actually appeared in a couple of dreams of mine recently. O.O

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened much sooner... but then again, dreams are unpredictable.
  7. D'Snowth

Wow, I had a couple of weird dreams last night, where various MCers appeared in both... I'm pretty sure MrsPepper was in both, as for others, I think Oscarfan and Drtooth were among the "crowd".

The first of which, I remember being in a movie theater, and the management actually threatening legal action against me because I ended up getting a cell phone call that I took in the theater, and was disturbing everyone else (I think I had that dream because yesterday I kept thinking if I ever see the new Muppet movie trailer in theaters, I actually plan on standing up and shouting "THANKS FOR FINALLY KEEPING A PROMISE, DISNEY!").

The second of which took place in a parking garage, where there was an usual amount of people riding bikes throughout out, and at one point, this weird kid rode over and tried to "sell" his bike off to me, while I pretended to be interested (and it was a fancy bike)... I just remember his mother ending up dragging him away while we (me and the MCers in the crowd) tried not to laugh at what just happened.
  8. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I left this forum for a while and it seems that nobody has yet to have a dream about me.
    miss kermie likes this.
  9. D'Snowth

I'm not entirely sure, I know I'm going through another one of my prolonged periods of having one strange, freaky-deaky, disturbing dream, after another all night long, and it seems like this has been the longest period of it yet...

But at any rate, at one point during the night, I had this dream, it seemed to involve this little old couple moving into a big house, that wasn't necessarily haunted, but it was rather spooky, and I think at one point, Sarge was up in the attic playing with bats, I can't quite remember, it was a really brief moment...

One thing I DO remember clearly was like there were these flower chains growing out of the walls from behind pictures and stuff, and it was almost like a cartoon, where one person pulls on one side of the house, causing the other person on the other end to be pulled towards the wall.
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hmm, I didn't know we had a thread like this.

It just so happened that I had a dream recently that D'Snowth was in. I believe I was working for another forum member (I half think it was Mrs. Pepper). I was basically a go-fer type thing, but then I realized that my employer was secretly plotting against D'Snowth to put him in danger. So while following commands I also had to develop a way to somehow mess up my jobs against my employer to save D'Snowth. Don't remember if it was successful, I think I woke up in the middle.
  11. D'Snowth

Holy crap... I thought I had that first draft pilot script for the D'Snowth from T*K*O spin-off under lock-and-key in a big safe hidden in an underground lair in the top floor of the tallest building! :o
    newsmanfan and Hubert like this.
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You went to Dubai? Cool! :)
  13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

O_e

How did you know I could talk to bats?
    miss kermie likes this.
  14. D'Snowth

Is THAT what you were doing? For a minute there, I thought you had lost your marbles or something...