1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The New "I Had the Strangest Dream and YOU Were In It!" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I'm sorry. Please cheer up. :sympathy:

2. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

It's okay I will live

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I dream of Jeannie too, only her hair is dark brown... so back off Ed, wherever you are...

4. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am just going to keep my fingers crossed that it will happen one day.

5. D'Snowth

Okay, so last night I had a strange dream and Drtooth was in it...

I don't know why, but we were at a grocery store getting things, and the trip was going smoothly, except for the fact that we weren't allowed into the cereal aisle (I don't know why, but for some reason that aisle was for 'coloreds only'); so at one point during checkout, Drtooth's asking the cashier what's up with the issue of the cereal aisle, but then after the cashier explains (and I forget what the explanation was), Drtooth suddenly starts speaking with a Scottish accent as if he can't help it.

6. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

When you said you had a dream with Drtooth in it, did you mean unclematt?

7. D'Snowth

Yes, and the cashier was really Gelfing Girl pretending to be a boy. :p

8. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

AWESOME! I knew someone was goig to dream about me eventually.

9. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

LOL. Did the cashier happen to be a red-haired emo kid? Because that would explain a lot about that other dream I just had. ;)

10. D'Snowth

Red hair? More like a strawberry blonde... emo? No... more like a geek (glasses, braces, pimply, etc).

11. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

LOL, I'm not strawberry blonde, but as for geeky, yeah, "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al is practically my theme song. ;)

12. D'Snowth

I'm sure it is for a lot of people of the Caucasian race. :p

13. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

So you didnt dream about me

14. Bill Bubble Guy

I think Snowthy had assumed you were just making a joke unclematt and he was playing along with it. Please cheer up. :sympathy:

15. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I was just joking around as well.

16. Bill Bubble Guy

That's all right then Matt. I'm so glad you weren't upset at all. :)

17. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

No hurt feelings. All is good. I was just playing.

18. D'Snowth

Nobody from here, but She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named from that other place where I know her from has actually appeared in a couple of dreams of mine recently. O.O

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened much sooner... but then again, dreams are unpredictable.

19. D'Snowth

Wow, I had a couple of weird dreams last night, where various MCers appeared in both... I'm pretty sure MrsPepper was in both, as for others, I think Oscarfan and Drtooth were among the "crowd".

The first of which, I remember being in a movie theater, and the management actually threatening legal action against me because I ended up getting a cell phone call that I took in the theater, and was disturbing everyone else (I think I had that dream because yesterday I kept thinking if I ever see the new Muppet movie trailer in theaters, I actually plan on standing up and shouting "THANKS FOR FINALLY KEEPING A PROMISE, DISNEY!").

The second of which took place in a parking garage, where there was an usual amount of people riding bikes throughout out, and at one point, this weird kid rode over and tried to "sell" his bike off to me, while I pretended to be interested (and it was a fancy bike)... I just remember his mother ending up dragging him away while we (me and the MCers in the crowd) tried not to laugh at what just happened.

20. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I left this forum for a while and it seems that nobody has yet to have a dream about me.

miss kermie likes this.