The New Henson.com

WiGgY

Reaction score
It's really sad that I click muppets and the only info i get is that Disney bought them and I click Sesame Street and the only real ifo I get is that Sesame Workshop bought them. I mean, we are talking about decades of work and the first creations of Jim Henson, and all we get are links to other sites? Can't they at least give some history or something? And Kermit has been taken away from the Henson Compnay logo it seems. And it looks like the can not call the fraggle muppets. The word Muppet not being used on a Henson site is very very wrong.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Could someone explain what the new site looks like? My computer's slow and there are no graphics on the main page, only just well, nothing. I go to www.henson.com/index2.html and see the green background and the Kermit head of the previous site.

Are there new sections, are Muppet/Bear/Sesame stuff completely gone, or is it still "under construction?"

WiGgY

Reaction score
clear your cache. I think you are loading old saved pages.

McFraggle

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
Are there new sections, are Muppet/Bear/Sesame stuff completely gone, or is it still "under construction?"
Unfortunately, there are just blurbs about the purchases. :sympathy:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
OK, now all of a sudden I can see it. Nice look, hardly anything there anymore, but nice look.

The main sucky part is that all of the audio and video clips are gone. But most of the good ones were deleted when Henson.com was redesigned two years ago anyway. Oh well...

McFraggle

Reaction score
I didn't really notice that all of the other audio clips were gone. :sympathy:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
well, I've never been against Disney's purchase of the muppets, and understand that it's the only way that they'll ever live on into the future. That being said, looking at that web site I just get a gut "sinking feeling". That's just sad and wrong for some reason :frown:

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Finally realized today that Disney owning Kermit is not really what bothers me - it's Henson NOT having him that does. Ripping the Henson logo away from Kermit's face is really, really sad.

- Derek