The New Gofer

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Warning this is a slash aka boy/boy, but it's PG rated at most and only involves snuggling, hand holding, and kissing....possible wedding at the end....
Ch. 1
"I"m exhausted,"Scooter said falling back in his chair.
"We need a new gofer,"Kermit said to him.
"I guess,"Scooter said sighing.
"I'll interview them!"Kermit offered. A young man of about 18 came in to the room.
"Hi my name is Christopher, and I'm here for the job...."he said. "Here are my refrences...."
"Kermit?"Dominic called.
"I'm kinda busy!"Kermit said.
"Sorry!"Dominic said.
"No problem what is it Dominic?"the frog asked the boy. Christopher turned to see a boy about a year younger than him.
"Robin wanted to make sure he's allowed to have a cookie before dinner..such a good boy!"Dominic said.
"Yeah he is,"Kermit agreed. "Of course he can!"
"Ok bye!"Dominic said.
"Oh this is Christopher by the way our new gofer!"Kermit said. "He made a great impression."
He sure has Dominic thought but not only for the job but to my heart as well....

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 2
"Morning Lani!"Dominic said. Christopher turned towards the young boy and his friend that came in the room. He was supposed to be picking up Piggy's breakfast, but he was starting to get distracted.
"Hi Dominic!"Lani said. She was about Dominic's age, but she was pregnant. Hopefully the father works in this theater Christopher thought. He'd hate to think of a girl that young trying to raise a baby all by herself.
"This is Christopher our new gofer!"Dominic said.
"Hi Christopher,"Lani said.
"Hello,"he replied shyly.
"Well I'm glad you met! How are the babies doing?"Dominic asked.
"Fine!"Lani said smirking. "Really Dominic you're more worried than Teeth and I combined!"
"I know it's because I probably won't have any of my own,"Dominic said sadly. Lani hugged him comfortingily as they walked off together.
"One of his own?"Christopher said confused. Could it possibly mean what he thought it meant?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 3
Jaz smirked at her brother Dominic as he looked at Christopher who was chatting with Scooter.
"You died again!"Jaz said. "Mario...."
"Mario's here?"Dominic asked clearly in a daze.
"We're playing Mario Dominic!"Jaz said.
"Oh yeah...I love Mario.....and I was Mario because you like Luigi...."
"Picturing yourself in someone's arms?"Jaz asked.
"Shhhhhhhhh!"Dominic hushed her.
"What?"Jaz asked.
"Well.....yeah...but......what if he doesn't like me?"Dominic asked.
"Since you came out in school....all your friends still like you..and heck some of the boys have asked you out!"Jaz said "Who cares if one says no? What about Jeff?"
"He has a van...Piggy doesn't approve of vans!"
"What about Matt?"
"Motorcycle.....Kermit says it's a sure way to die...."
"Well Piggy gets away with it...."Jaz said. "Just try talking to him.....or I'll play matchmaker...and I'll do it too.....don't think I won't...."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 4
"Mom?"Dominic said turning to Piggy.
"Yes sweetie?"she asked.
"I'm in love,"he said sighing.
"Wonderful! Who is he?"Piggy asked. She accepted the fact that her son liked guys, and would always be there if he had "boy trouble".
"He's the new gofer,"Dominic said . "He drives a regular car that has transparent windows..."he added remember her objection to Jeff's van.
"Good,"Piggy said. "Well go and ask him then dear!"
"What if he doesn't like me?"Dominic asked.
"I karate chop him into next week of course,"Piggy said smirking.
"Besides that!"Dominic said.
"Yes it is real love......Jaz said I could karate chop any of her exes any time before she met Fozzie!"Piggy said. "If he says yes...you already hae my blesisng." She kissed her "little baby" on the cheek and he left the dressing room.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 5
"You have something to tell me,"Christopher asked Dominic.
"Um..........I like you.......like you know....."Dominic said.
"Oh..."Christopher said."Dominic you can be as honest as you need to be..."
"Ok I don't like you...I love you!"Dominic said blushing as he said those words.
"Oh....in that case,"Christopher said."I'm sure you won't mind this...."he folded his fingers around Dominic's hand."Because I love you too....I was hoping this is what you meant when you said you won't have kids...."
"Well it was,"Dominic admitted.
"Good,"Christopher said."Dominic would you like to go out with me to dinner tonight?"
"I'd love to ,"Dominic replied.
"Great! I'll see you at 6:00"Christopher said.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 6
"Well,"Dominic said. "This is it!"
"Yes,"Lani said. "Don't look so nervous!"
"Yeah,"Dr. Teeth said. "I mean he loves ya man!
"I know, but I'm still nervous,"Dominic said.
"That will go away in time,"Dr. Teeth said. They went out to a nice Chinese resturant for dinner. Dominic and Christopher split lo mein noodles.
"Lady and the Tramp in 3 2 1"Steven said spying on them.
"Yup,"Mandy said. It seemed they were right but teh noodle broke.
"Rats!"Clara said.
"Guess those two boys will kiss in their own time!"Dr. Teeth said.
"Yeah,"Mandy sighed.
"I had a great time Christopher,"Dominic said.
"I"m glad,"Christopher said leaning forward towards the boy and kissing his lips. He smiled, pulled away, and did so again.
"I love you,"Dominic told him.
"I love you too baby,"Christopher said. Dominic blushed at the pet name.
Steven,Mandy,Clara,Teeth,and Lani smirked. The first date was a great success...

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 7
"Well I should be getting home..."Christopher said yawning.
"Honey..."Dominic replied. "You shouldn't drive when you're this tired." Christopher blusehd as Dominic called him honey.
"I guess you're right love....mind if I sleep in your bed with you?"he asked smiling.
"Oh no..."Dominic said as they got into bed. "I'm not ready for...."
"That's fine!"Christopher said placing his finger on his boyfriend's lips. "I don't think I am either......just let me hold you Dominic....that's all I want..."
"Ok..."Dominic said cuddling into his arms.
"I love you,"Christopher said kissing him.
"I love you too baby,"Dominic said falling asleep. Christopher smiled and kissed his forehead once more before drifting off to sleep.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 8
"Morning baby,"Dominic said to Christopher.
"Morning my sweet,"Christopher said kissing him.
"How about Jackson for our little man?"asked Dr. Teeth as he sat down next to Lani stroking her tummy.
"We aren't naming him Jackson!"Lani said.
"You liked that name last week!"Dr. Teeth said.
"Yes but you caught me in a weak spot!"Lani said.
"Oh yeah?"Dr. Teeth asked kissing her lips.
"Awwwwwwwww!"Dominic and Christopher said together.
"Fanboys!"Dr. Teeth said to his wife who nodded.
"So what are you doing today?"Lani said.
"Not sure....it's my honey's day off and I already picked my song for this week's show and memorized it, so that's not a problem!"Dominic said snuggling with him.
"Well we'll get you back for that awwww"Dr. Teeth warned.
"Whatever you say,"Dominic said. "I'm really happy for you Lani!"
"Thanks!"Lani said. "I'm happy for you too!"
"Thank you!"Dominic said. "I'm glad I have somebody now and my parents approve! But then again why wouldn't they?"
"Oh love!"Christopher said kissing him again.
"Awwwwwwww!"Dr. Teeth and Lani said together."We tried to warn you Dominic!"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch.9
The next day at high school was a typical morning. The sound of a motorcycle came up quickly. The rider took off his helmet. He wore full black leathers. He took off his gloves, and placed them into the pockets of his jacket. His name was Matt, and was one boy that attempted to date Dominic.
"Hey babe!"he yelled to a boy.
"Me?"asked Norman. Norman was a friend of Dominic's and one of the few gay boys that considered the Muppet just a friend. He was fairly attractive, but was a bit of a "nerd" as the other boys would call him.
"Not you nerd!"Matt said complaining! "That one!"
"I like girls sorry!"another boy said walking off. Matt sighed. He was glad they all respected him. Of course most of this was because they would be hypocrites for not respecting him when they all liked Dominic. Speaking of which this is right where Dominic walked up.
"Dominic baby!"Matt said.
"Hello Matt!"Dominic said in a friendly tone.
"Now listen...I'm riding home today..and I want to see you on this bike when I'm ready to go! I could drop you off at your house unless you beg for a ...'play date'"
"No thanks Matt!"Dominic said. The biker was clearly annoyed as he got up and grabbed the boy's arm.Dominic attempted to squirm but he just held on tighter.
"Why? I mean you had fun on our date!"Matt said.
"Yes...but at the same time Matt,"Dominic said. "Kermit doesn't want me on a bike...his cousin nearly got killed!"
"I'm a really safe rider!"Matt said. "I mean the kids in my block are allowed to ride on my lap....which I'd rather you be in their place but I couldn't see...."
"Yeah, but Kermit says cars could hit us..and all sorts of horrible things!"Dominic said.
"Ditch him,"Matt said. It was more an order rather than a suggestion.
"No I love my family, and I met someone,"Dominic said.
"Met someone?"Matt asked. "Who?"
"His name is Christopher the new gofer at my theater....you should come and meet him some time!"Dominic said.
"I might..."Matt said sighing. "But I'd rather meet you totally alone."
"I"m sorry Matt,"Dominic said hugging the boy. The biker smirked as Dominic's arms were wrapped around him. Dominic see this look let go quickly.
"Oh Dominic....we'll be riding together,"he said as Dominic walked away. "Whether you want to or not..."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 10
"Well I think that Matt will make sure NOT to make a good impression,"Jaz said.
"I know, but you don't know him as well as I do....he would have seduced Christopher in a disguise, and then if Christopher proved unfaithful.....he would have us break up so he could get me...."Dominic said."He's not a nice boy to the lovers of those he wants...Only girls and Norman dare to sat his table at lunch..."
"Wow...."Lani said."So you want him to get to know Christopher so he knows his tricks!"
"Exactly!"Dominic said.
"Chris man,"Matt was saying in the other room. "I'm thinking you should know everything about your Dominic......he gets quite irritating breaking out into song without any warning."Which I find particularly cute he thought.
"I love it when does that!"Christopher said.
"All he ever will do is kiss and snuggle,"Matt added. And if I do marry him that's all I need for now....
"Same here!"Christopher said.
"He gets acne!"Matt said. Which got me kiss on the cheek when I said it didn't matter to me Matt thought.
"No problem!"Christopher said.
"Fine,"he said leaving the room. He pulled on the rest of gear, and got out. "I can see I'll have to go to much more drastic matters!"