The New Ford Comercial

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Kermit The frog was on the new Ford Hibrad comercal durring American idol. He was as green as ever. I'm going to look for a link for you all.

Teheheman

Reaction score
It's on www.americanidol.com I don't know if you have to click anything after that, but I'm sure that it'll be where ever the other Ford commercials are.

Daniel

Erine81981

Reaction score
That was so cool. I saw it when it was on. My mom loves that show and she was watching and i happened to be in the kitchen and saw Kermit and said that's cool. I love his hat and shirt he was wearing. He looks so cute in those clothes they get for him to wear.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
AGHHHH!!! I hate that smug laugh Steve makes kermit do all the time it's so not kermit sweet lord that bothers me.:grouchy: :concern:

Teenager's

Reaction score
I like what Kermit is doing and his shirt and hat....

But......His face looks terrible....its too contorted and looks really bad/stupid...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
It really sucks that Sanja-banana or Sanjama-lama-ding-dong or whatever the heck his name is (why is he still competing?) got to meet Kermit before I did.

Oh well, great spot for Kermie!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think that the Ford commercial IS the apperance on AI. Only because they do the Ford music videos every week on that show, but this would be his 2nd appearance on the show. His last appearance was when he was in the video for the top 4. With Chris Daughtry, Taylor Hicks, Elliot Yamin and Katherine McPhee. If i remember correctly, somebody'll correct me if I'm wrong.

Daniel