The NEW Epic Muppet Film Trailer Released!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Make sure you have QuickTime installed. If you do, try saving it to your desktop and playing it from there; especially if your browser is trying to play it directly.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hmm i don't have time this moment but i will!

Sarah

Stulz

Reaction score
ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND???!!!

Originally posted by murgatoad
The truth is, Walt Disney, throughout his career, had more courage, talent and creative integrity in his little finger than Jim Henson had in his whole hand.
To quote the pig: "ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND???!!!!"

and to paraphrase the bear:
"SHAME ON YOU!.... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!"

Walt Disney WAS a genious, no doubt. As was Jim Henson.
Even though the Henson Company is in a bit of finacialand creative trouble you still don't have nearly as many pure "anti-henson" people out ther as theer are "Anti-Disney."

Creative geniouses or not... with out their leadership both of their empires had spotty track reacords w/o them. Look at Disney in the early 80's. "Oliver and Company" was the 1st disney animated film to make blockbuster status.
And sadly enough to admit, Eisner was at least somewhat responible for it.

However big and massive a media conglomerate Disney is, most people I hear from randomly refer more fondly to the Muppets and Henson, then Disney.

Yes I love Disney cartoons..... especailly OLD disney cartoons. The Disney comapny is now in one it's lull periods. (exception: "Lilo and Stitch") Deal with it.

But you don't see me mouth'n off on the "Disney fan boy express" That Walt Disney was the anti-christ, or any less of a visionary then the man was.

What would possibly make you write such such sh*t?!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
another perfectly good board gone corrupt!!!!:big_grin:

Sarah

but corrupt can be good

Stulz

Reaction score
Sorry ...

Sorry about that last post everyone but when I read "Toad's" comments i swear I saw red and smoke began to come out my ears.... LITERALLY!
:mad:

I just couldn't resist rippin' that little B@$T@RD an new one!

OOPS!.... There I go again.......
:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Re: Sorry ...

Originally posted by Stulz
Sorry about that last post everyone but when I read "Toad's" comments i swear I saw red and smoke began to come out my ears.... LITERALLY!
:mad:

I just couldn't resist rippin' that little B@$T@RD an new one!
OMG!!!!!!! THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED!!!
http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/muppetfest/pics/mc_10.jpg

Youre Chris! OMG why didnt I know? heh...youre the kid I hung out with/sat by for part of Muppetfest. It was bugging me why I hadnt seen a lot of folks I met there on MC since the old Delphi days(like Mitch, Matt, etc) wow...ok sorry there...

Yeah, dont mind Murgatoad. Something tells me its like a game of clue, and we just need to put the clues together to reveal who the butler is, LOL.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
How do you load it? I have Quicktime, but nothing's happening!

Stulz

Reaction score
Re: Re: Sorry ...

Originally posted by beaker
OMG!!!!!!! THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED!!!
http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/muppetfest/pics/mc_10.jpg

Youre Chris! OMG why didnt I know? heh...youre the kid I hung out with/sat by for part of Muppetfest. It was bugging me why I hadnt seen a lot of folks I met there on MC since the old Delphi days(like Mitch, Matt, etc) wow...ok sorry there...
Yep it's me.. haven't been posting as much as I used too... That pic of me is pretty bad by the way....

beaker

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Sorry ...

Originally posted by Stulz
Yep it's me.. haven't been posting as much as I used too... That pic of me is pretty bad by the way....
Hehe, its ok! I look kind of bloated back then myself. Wow, man, how you been Chris? I *so* did not kno wyou were the handle of Stulz. I had a great time hanging out with you, Matt, Dave, Tom, DW, Phil, etc. Good times! We'll have to do it again sometime if there's ever a MFest 2, heh.