1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The new Disney Muppet site is on-line

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by bobhopesite, May 16, 2004.

1. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

2. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

It's basically the old Muppets.com with some changes but at least they're doing stuff with it.

Thanks for the link, I'll be putting this under "my favorites" in the hopes that they'll at least update the site.
  3. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

I hear that lol.Ditto from me.
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

HOLY SNOWTHS! Muppets.com has finally been updated...Ive been clamoring for that, for well ages. If it took a Disney buyout to do that, then so be it. I dont know...maybe its my extremely different new hairdo, but maybe it took somethign as extreme as Disney buying th eMuppets to keep em alive. It was obvious they were just toiling in utter complacency and limbo over at JHC.
    If muppets.com *actually* got updated, you know something new is afoot.