The New Am I The Only One Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I always put pineapple on a baked ham for Easter, but it was more of a garnish. The pineapple juice kept the ham tender, but nobody ever ate the pineapple rings after it came out of the oven.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, I'll be honest.

Am I the only one who thinks St. Patty's day is just an excuse to get hammered? :smirk:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Baby Bear is the most annoying Sesame Street character?

Like, I never got why people liked him. (sorry for all those Baby Bear fans!)

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
UUUUUHHHH! I feel annoyed just thinking about him.

Honestly, I feel like Sesame is phasing him out in lieu of other characters. And I'm glad.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Baby Bear is the most annoying Sesame Street character?

Like, I never got why people liked him. (sorry for all those Baby Bear fans!)
Honestly, I thought he was waaayy more annoying in his earlier years, back when most of his character was just yelling at Goldilocks and getting angry at the drop of a hat. Nowadays, he's much more well rounded. He's more calm and mature, and he gets some funny one-liners now and again. When people say they don't like him I think they usually overlook his development over the years. I do think they overused him from the 90s-about 2012, but he still has a lot of potential. Plus, he has a cute relationship with his little sister, and there's a lot of family related topics/ dynamics they haven't covered on the show yet. Overall, a very underrated character, in my opinion. It would be a huge shame if they got rid of him.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To each their own I suppose.

I also used to dislike Prarie Dawn for awhile. Then she just kinda grew on me a little.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I've always enjoyed Prarie Dawn, probably because she reminds me of myself, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
For some reason, I feel like I can actually relate to Kermit a bit.

Just with the occasional short temper.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Me too! Sometimes I feel like I could have a Kermit temper tantrum! Sheesh!