The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Honestly, the Murdoc av is only temporary . . . I feel like I'm ready for a change, but I can't think of what I'd like to change it to.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest,

I know it's Murdoc, but for some reason though, I keep thinking it's Chris Mclean from Total Drama in Gorillaz style.

Honestly, the Murdoc av is only temporary . . . I feel like I'm ready for a change, but I can't think of what I'd like to change it to.
Hmmm..... Jeanette?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You could always change it to something really handsome, like a pig or something...I don't know :coy:.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To be honest,

I know it's Murdoc, but for some reason though, I keep thinking it's Chris Mclean from Total Drama in Gorillaz style.

I think if Murdoc ever wore sunglasses, he could pass for Ace of the Gangreen Gang.
You could always change it to something really handsome, like a pig or something...I don't know :coy:.

Hmmm..... Jeanette?
The thing of it is whenever I use an av of a female character (or even Snowths for that matter), people around here start mistaking me for a girl. :stick_out_tongue:
I wouldn't want to be a copycat and cramp your style. :wink:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The thing of it is whenever I use an av of a female character (or even Snowths for that matter), people around here start mistaking me for a girl. :stick_out_tongue:
Dude.

Oh my god.

I ALWAYS see that happen! I'm sadly of once guilty assuming a guy is a dude on TV.com way back in '05 when I was 12 (before I got banned; long story) because he had a picture of Frankie Foster as his picture. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TV.com sucks.

The original TV Tome was much better before the webmaster sold out to CNet and they turned it to TV.com . . . oddly enough the same year you were 12. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh my God! He did it! He actually did it! :laugh:

But yeah, tvtome was a great site. I remember first discovering it in early 2004. It really helped me know the order of episodes by seasons for my favorite shows.

I originally signed up on the site to talk about Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends literally a month before it revamped. I remember being pretty disappointed with the change, but continued to go on.

I was a major troll on that site, almost like a certain someone we once knew troll. I'd constantly spam the forums on my love for Frankie and just give other users a hard time for no reason. Eventually, I was banned and everyone cheered and celebrated.

But yeah. Since then, I never came back because I just hated what happened to the site and honestly, I've noticed today, the site is pretty much dead by this point.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh my God! He did it! He actually did it! :laugh:
Again, this is just temporary until I think of something else.

The problem with TV Tome (also TV.com) and episode orders is that because the site was user-run, often times episodes weren't always in correct orders, no were airdates always accurate.

But then again, even Wikipedia has this problem as well. Most episode guides list episodes in broadcast order, but sometimes certain episodes of shows aren't initially broadcast in correct order.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mmmm.... Yeah, that's true.

I remember the last time I actually checked tv.com was...... When I was in 6th grade (2006). That shows how much I lost interest.