The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since Snowth commented this on my upload of the remake of "Everybody Eats":

Am I the only one who finds it to be super annoying when people say "Oh, fish isn't a meat." Oh really? Then what's a potato? Is that not a veggie because it's often deep fried?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
its more of a religious thing. catholics cant eat meat on fridays during lent, but they can eat fish. Apparently meat is only considered to be anything that lives on land

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who kinda rolls their eyes when there's a Sesame Street song with a character singing bass, and no one takes the time to listen to the quality of the voice and are just like "Oh, that must be Jeff Moss!"

Granted, I was guilty of this as well, but I noticed how Jeff has a nasally voice, especially in his later years, that you can just distinctly tell it's him, where as other skits have had Jerry and Marty doing bass voices, where the former has a Thog-like voice and the latter is much deeper than Jeff's and then there are other songs that have had guest bass vocals with even deeper voices.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn't mind Kid Cuisine meals?

I'll admit, as a kid, I wasn't a big fan of them. Tried them again as an adult and they're.... Decent. Not what I'd eat often, but decent (and filling).
Kid Cuisines... oh man, it's all coming back to me. The soggy but still yummy chicken nuggets, the somewhat bland tasting mac and cheese, the awful sweet corn, and the DELICIOUS pudding. Man, I should try a Kid Cuisine again sometime just for nostalgia's sake - it's been years since I last had one.

Seriously though, the corn was the only part I did not like, and I normally loved sweet corn as a kid. Any time I did eat the corn, I would always ask my mom to put a bit of butter and salt on it, almost as if that's what you were intended to do. Because without it, it just tasted watery and gross.
The only real bad experience I had was their vanilla pudding. Taste wise, it had a decent vanilla flavor. But the consistency was very, very slurpy.
Really? The pudding was always my favorite part. Especially the ones that came with "magic" sprinkles that turned the vanilla pudding into chocolate pudding. (Though I personally always prefered the vanilla to the chocolate. Both were good, though.)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Kid Cuisines... oh man, it's all coming back to me. The soggy but still yummy chicken nuggets, the somewhat bland tasting mac and cheese, the awful sweet corn, and the DELICIOUS pudding. Man, I should try a Kid Cuisine again sometime just for nostalgia's sake - it's been years since I last had one.

Seriously though, the corn was the only part I did not like, and I normally loved sweet corn as a kid. Any time I did eat the corn, I would always ask my mom to put a bit of butter and salt on it, almost as if that's what you were intended to do. Because without it, it just tasted watery and gross.

Really? The pudding was always my favorite part. Especially the ones that came with "magic" sprinkles that turned the vanilla pudding into chocolate pudding. (Though I personally always prefered the vanilla to the chocolate. Both were good, though.)
I mean, let's be honest. Chicken nuggets never come out great in the microwave.

The Mac and cheese isn't the saltiest I've had, but I've had much worse Mac and cheese. But let's be honest - it's food aimed for kids.

Corn I've actually never had a problem with even in the microwave. But corn is corn.

As for the pudding.... I didn't mind the flavor of the vanilla pudding. The texture just wasn't that great. For some reason though, I've had better luck with the chocolate pudding.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Corn needs to be fresh, from the produce section . . . unless you're wanting creamed corn, never eat pre-packaged, canned, or frozen corn. Nasty stuff.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But no, even the pre-packaged stuff I've had no issues with.

Maybe I'm just saying this because I actually don't put salt or butter on it.