The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just curious Snowth, is there any particular reason you dislike it?

I only ask since I know you like Rocko's Modern Life and I'm guessing other similar Nick shows like Angry Beavers and Ren and Stimpy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When I was that age, the best thing in the day was coming home on weekdays to watch Rocko (for me, anyway), followed by the original All That, followed by Kenan & Kel.
Keenan?! KEENAN?! AHHHHHHHHHH, here it goes!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

I only ask since I know you like Rocko's Modern Life and I'm guessing other similar Nick shows like Angry Beavers and Ren and Stimpy.
I remember summer '91, before it appeared on Nick, Ren and Stimpy aired on MTV. So much hipper, funnier, and better executed than Beavis and Butthead could ever hope for.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes: it's just plain stupid. It's like how Nostalgia Critic described A TROLL IN CENTRAL PARK: just mindless, mind-number entertainment pandering to kids without any respect to them. Flat, one-dimensional characters that are either annoying or just plain unlikable, and not to mention how overrated it was for the longest time.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I remember summer '91, before it appeared on Nick, Ren and Stimpy aired on MTV. So much hipper, funnier, and better executed than Beavis and Butthead could ever hope for.
I only saw a couple episodes of Ren and Stimpy when I was a kid on Nick (I started watching it late; late 98 I believe). I found the intro to be catchy, but the show itself a little weird. Wasn't until I was 13 I really saw more episodes and became an instant fan.

Beavis and Butthead I also started watching when I was 13. I can do a pretty good impression of both.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I don't like Spongebob mainly because I find his voice too annoying to sit through, and his life is like nails on a chalkboard for me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Am I the only one who thinks this song works as an anime English dub opening?

Presumably with swords and fighting.....