The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Emma Stone looks like a more attractive version of Linsday Lohan (back when she wasn't washed up)?
Oh man, Lindsay Lohan back in the day.... I wish she didn't mess herself up.

Am I the only one who gets annoyed when Sesame Street fans just use the comments section of videos uploaded just to complain about skits or episodes that aren't publicly available yet?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Oh man, Lindsay Lohan back in the day.... I wish she didn't mess herself up.

Am I the only one who gets annoyed when Sesame Street fans just use the comments section of videos uploaded just to complain about skits or episodes that aren't publicly available yet?
Or when one of the resident trolls, MikeCNW (used to pollute the boards here as Mikebennedict) would offer his gratitude "Its about time sumwon posted this!"
I thought, when I first tangled with him 15 years ago, nobody could be as big a jerk as this. Little did I know he would have good (bad?) company.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Or when one of the resident trolls, MikeCNW (used to pollute the boards here as Mikebennedict) would offer his gratitude "Its about time sumwon posted this!"
I thought, when I first tangled with him 15 years ago, nobody could be as big a jerk as this. Little did I know he would have good (bad?) company.
Dude, that guy bugs me SO much! Like, there was one time I pointed out that I (personally) thought Kermit was kind of a jerk in the first season (like, if you notice, he kinda acts like a bit of a show off sometimes in some of his lectures and has sometimes overreacted) and he said Kermit had the right to be mad (which, to an extent, he's not wrong), but. I did point out Kermit has overreacted a bit, in which he just replied with "whatever" and that word just makes me so mad that I literally just said nothing afterwards cause I didn't want to start an argument on one of my favorite veteran uploader's videos (Rhonda AKA Tiny Dancer). But, to an extent, looking back I guess Jim was still kind of experimenting with Kermit.

Even then though, there were other moments that he's gotten on my nerves, like back in 2008 when I posted a clip of some Sesame Street film about snow (I think) and he basically just posted that I can't put it up cause Nanto already did (me being the dumb 15 year old I was at the time, I gave in to that stupid "law" and deleted it; if he did that to me today, ohohohoho would I have ended up chewing him out).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't like to sit when I watch TV or movies? I personally like to hog up the entire couch or lie on my bed.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't like to sit when I watch TV or movies? I personally like to hog up the entire couch or lie on my bed.
Same. Especially when Snowball is in a cuddly mood.

Or if I'm at my parents house, if Bear and Tashie are in cuddly moods (which is almost never, but they're still kittens. But growing fast!)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had to read that a second time, because at first I thought you said you like to hop up and down on the couch when you watch TV.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Am I the only one on this board who has a cat that snores? I'm serious, mine snores!