The New Am I The Only One Thread

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
That's great to hear.
Unfortunately, I found out it didn't work. Ugh. I also found out there's not much I can do about it, either, except if I ever see that MLP:FiM ad, I can push a little button on the video that will allow me to tell them I don't like the ad, and they will never play it again! Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I found out it didn't work. Ugh. I also found out there's not much I can do about it, either, except if I ever see that MLP:FiM ad, I can push a little button on the video that will allow me to tell them I don't like the ad, and they will never play it again! Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!
Oh no... I thought it was working for you.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
@ErinAardvark, what don't you like about Friendship is Magic? Just curious.
I don't like the animation, I don't like the designs of the characters, and I don't like the voices too much. I know disliking the fanbase is not a good enough reason to dislike a show. I *did* try to watch an episode, but I just couldn't get through it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just for the record, I am against all types of crime when I say this.

Am I the only one who doesn't get why robbers wear nylon be it pantyhose or stockings as a mask? When they could be wearing ski masks instead? Cause the nylon pretty much shows your face.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Once upon a time TruTV had a long running series of "World's Dumbest Crooks".
Even better than pantyhose, one guy tried robbing a liquor store, hiding behind a little tree branch.
Better still, is when robbers post on Facebook "Look at this house at 1500 Park Avenue I broke into!!!"
Dumb crooks deserve to have the book thrown at them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh man, I loved WORLD'S DUMBEST... up until their last two seasons, when they retooled the show and got rid of Danny Bonaduce, Leif Garrett, Todd Bridges, Tonya Harding, Frank Stallone, Loni Love, and a majority of the original cast, brought in a bunch of new, unknown comedians (and Gilbert Gottfried, for some reason), and tried turning it into a sketch show.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Am I the only one that's seen the Amazon animated series Danger and Eggs? I haven't heard very many people talk about it, but it's really good!