The New Am I The Only One Thread

Schfifty

Reaction score
I'm a guy who likes to be surprised, so if it's one thing I've learned on what to do, especially if it's a TV show I'm getting into late, avoid watching clips or looking up images and liking fan pages until I know I'm caught up. Because people are just jerks and like to ruin everything.

I can already say this is an issue I've faced especially with The Walking Dead because these dumb*** people are just like "Herp derp dis iz gunna happen cuz it happened in da komiks lolololololol"
Better not watch The Price Is Right then, because spoilers happen all the time nowadays, especially on social media. If somebody's won a luxury car on the show, word's gonna get out about it on their Facebook and Twitter pages soon enough before you watch the whole episode.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Am i only one who likes football/soccer and not the MLS that doesn't count I'm talking English leagues (man utd,liverpool, Tottenham ect)

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Am I the only one who dosen't like Kraft mac and cheese? I think it tastes gross. I used to like it when I was little, though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I loved the stuff as a kid, it was my favorite food in the whole world. But, I will agree, I have seen graduated to more "adult" mac-n-cheese. I'll still eat the Kraft stuff if I have to, but I find it kind of needs a lot of salt.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who dosen't like Kraft mac and cheese? I think it tastes gross. I used to like it when I was little, though.
I like the Velveeta kind with the creamy cheese sauce (very filling, too). I don't like the powder stuff though.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I loved the stuff as a kid, it was my favorite food in the whole world. But, I will agree, I have seen graduated to more "adult" mac-n-cheese. I'll still eat the Kraft stuff if I have to, but I find it kind of needs a lot of salt.
Bruh, you haven't had good Mac and cheese till you've had Stouffer's.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe not, but I do homemade mac-n-cheese: cook the mac, melt a stick of butter, sprinkle in some velveeta shreds, add milk, and presto.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Nothing can beat the homemade stuff: cook the pasta, melt butter, cook some onions, put a little flower in there, then add the milk, stir in some sharp cheddar, add a little Velveeta for creaminess, and there it is. My favorite thing to eat.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I took mac and cheese up a notch. Using elbow mac and real cheese (orange powder does NOT equal cheese) aged cheddar, Gruyere, Fontina (all three melt well), add diced bacon, broccoli, ranch dressing, layer it in a baking pan, crumble Ritz crackers or bread crumbs on top, stick it under a 500 degree broiler for 5 minutes, and presto times 2.

One bite, you'll never look at an orange box again.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I took mac and cheese up a notch. Using elbow mac and real cheese (orange powder does NOT equal cheese) aged cheddar, Gruyere, Fontina (all three melt well), add diced bacon, broccoli, ranch dressing, layer it in a baking pan, crumble Ritz crackers or bread crumbs on top, stick it under a 500 degree broiler for 5 minutes, and presto times 2.

One bite, you'll never look at an orange box again.