1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Muppets Star on "We Day" Special
    Sunday night watch Kermit and The Muppets on "We Day", a celebration of young people dedicated to changing the world. "We Day" airs on ABC at 7 pm eastern, 6 pm central.

3. Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands
    Fans have been waiting forty years for a live concert with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and it happened Sunday August 7 at the Outside Lands Music Festival.

4. Sesame Street Season 46
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially began Saturday January 16 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The New "Am I the Only One" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Vincent L

Vincent L Well-Known Member

At least I became quite outgoing and humorous after joining MC :)

Mo Frackle likes this.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I wish I was half the person that I am on MC. But I'm really nothing like how I act on here in real life.

3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

It's so true...I continue to talk about actually doing some work that needs to be done and getting on my exercise bike once and a while, but all those things continue to lose in favor of this site.

Comforting to hear some success stories, that's what I'm striving for...and failing at.

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  4. Vincent L

Vincent L Well-Known Member

You succeeded at being lazy :p

Hubert likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Join the club. I was already lazy however it's reached a whole new level since joining MC. :p

6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who always is wearing something extremely weird on MC? Right now I'm wearing a plastic fire hat, and the other day I was wearing large, orange plastic glasses...

Muppet fan 123 and newsmanfan like this.
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I robbed a bank last Thursday night, wearing a pink berret, and rubber shoes.

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  8. Pinkflower7783

Now there's an image I didn't need to grasp. :p

Hubert likes this.
  9. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    *resists urge to break into a chorus of "Raspberry Beret"*

You guys now have me craving carmelized Hawaiian sweet onions...nom nom nom!
    --------------

10. Pinkflower7783

Yuck onions!

11. D'Snowth

Am I the only one who thinks shows like Impractical Jokers, Killer Karaoke, Prank My Mom, this new truTV show where people are put in a dark room to feel up a camel, and others are a big sign that the networks are desperately out of ideas?

heralde likes this.
  12. Pinkflower7783

Am I the only one who doesn't like milkshakes?

13. D'Snowth

Yes you are.

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  14. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I don't like them that much...

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  15. D'Snowth

You're both weird.

16. Pinkflower7783

Your just now noticing this?

17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

The only good milkshake I've had was the mint chocolate chip milkshake out of the milkshake maker on campus. It's just some ice cream in a cup and the machine injects milk or whatever into it

18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Not so much desperately out of ideas as much as desperately out of ideas for cheap/sweat shop reality programs that they can knock out. The real ideas need to be paid for.

newsmanfan likes this.
  19. Pinkflower7783

Yuck I don't like mint chocolate chip.

20. D'Snowth

All of this talk recently in this thread about those (well, specifically Oscarfan) being surprised that stores already have Christmas items on the shelves...

Get this: the Party City in my town already has stuff for VALENTINE'S DAY. Y'know, usually, the earliest I see Valentine's stuff is after New Year, but this RULLY takes the cake... but then again, not as bizarre as how most stores already has Halloween stuff after July 4.