The Muppets' Ultimate Picture Gallery is online!

MWoO

Reaction score
I thought you said it wasn;t running anymore. The way you constructed your sentence suggests that.

mikealan

Reaction score
Muppets' Picture Gallery Announcement

Well gang,

I have some big news for you all. Every week, we will be updating our site by changing and adding new pictures of the Muppets. Therefore, this site will continue to grow unlike other Muppet sites that have not been recently updated.

mikealan

Reaction score
I have some bad news,

My site is currently unavailable due to technical difficulties but I'll let you know when it is up and running again.

mikealan

Reaction score
Muppets' Picture Gallery Update

Last night, our site is back online right now and here are the following updates I've added and changed:

I've added The Muppet Monster Database link to the links page, some first pics of....Piggy (!!), and changed the Kermit sections from both SS and The Muppets! Come check it out right now at:

http://mikealan802.tripod.com/themuppetsultimatepicturegallery/

mikealan

Reaction score
Last night, I've added more pics of Piggy and pics of :stick_out_tongue: & :frown: online!! So check this out!

Hopefully for next week, we should upgrade our site before we add pics of other Muppet/Sesame characters in the future.

mikealan

Reaction score
Muppets' Ultimate Picture Gallery Upgrade

Hey everyone,

We are currently upgrading our web site to muppetsultimatepicturegallery.com. Hopefully, the changes will be successful so that more pictures of characters can be put up on this site.

Bad News For Now: Just that no new pictures will be up for a week possibly until we find out that it's finally upgraded. Hopefully, we can do more pics of different Muppet characters with a new maximum amount of files.

Sadly, this link above is NOT working!