The Muppets' Ultimate Picture Gallery is online!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
wow, um, it seems like these pictures have been on such other sites as Muppet Wiki, Tough Pigs, Muppet Monster Database and some other sites I have seen before. But wonder why you dont credit any of them? :rolleyes:

mikealan

Reaction score
Well, I forgot to do that, but sadly, when I tried to add more Kermit pics, an error had occurred and says that the files I added there were up to maximum space, which means I had to clear up some files. I don't know if there is a solution to make more space. :frown:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
So are you going to do a page were you tell where you got these? :smirk: :confused: :rolleyes:

mikealan

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
So are you going to do a page were you tell where you got these? :smirk: :confused: :rolleyes:
I think I need help how to use more space for a lot of pictures right now. I'll write down the links later.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
You should put the links up now since pictures are allready up.

mikealan

Reaction score
Muppets' Picture Gallery Links page is finally up

Sorry for the delay but...

Good news everyone! My links page is up! Now I have given credit to all of the sites I get my pictures from. If you feel that there are any sites missing from my page, please let me know!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
some are from my site, Muppet Monster Database, even those its no longer runnning, you can put it up at least. But good work with the site anyway.

MWoO

Reaction score
If your site isn't running anymore why does he have to credit it?