1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"The Muppets" UK Movie Promotions

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by markit, Jan 10, 2012.

1. ploobis Well-Known Member

2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Dude what the hey? I am so jealous they never did this much promotion for the DVD release in the States! ><
    DannyRWW likes this.
  3. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Watch out for....

"Chart Show Chat"
    Time - 13:00 to 13:10 (10 minutes long).
    When - Saturday 16th June on Chart Show TV
    or
    Time - 10:00 to 10:10 (10 minutes long).
    When - Sunday 17th June on Chart Show TV
  4. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

If you get your muppets DVD from asda you can get an exclusive kermit backpack!!

Chris
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Okay I just need to move to the UK. LOL!
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

So out of curiosity how long are they in the UK for or are they already done?
  7. KingR76 Active Member

From what I imagine, I reckon they'd be done here by now.
  8. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well then I believe their next apperance is set for next month at the Just for Laughs Comedy Festival in Montreal, Canada on July 26, 2012. Hopefully pictures and videos will be posted on YouTube or something. Don't know if they'll be giving any interviews.
  9. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Is the backpack the same one as the one we got from Cravendale milk?
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I've seen a picture of one and it looks very similar. Maybe they had surplus? I'm going to try and pick one up tomorrow if they have any locally.
  11. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

I heard it looks the same but I havnt seen it myself.

Chris
  12. Luke Active Member

Is the 3d lenticular from Whats On TV gift pack any good? I liked the sound of that.
  13. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Did anybody from the UK get this package with the USB stick?Could someone transfer what is on the USB to another USB for me to buy?
  14. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Sky is re-showning "The Muppets Sky Movies Special" on Monday 24th December 2012 on the Sky Movies Family Channel at 07:40am.
  15. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

The Muppets are back for the 3rd time in Toxic Magazine -check it out.