"The Muppets" Teaser Poster

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Just spotted this at aintitcool.com

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/49644

The teaser poster for "The Muppets"--nice to see them in all their glory, and I like that the poster just focuses on the Muppets themselves. And I think this lends weight to the idea that a teaser trailer is not far behind, probably with Pirates!

Drtooth

Reaction score
You NEVER see (or at least rarely ever see) any Muppet Show posers walking upright. Something about that really gives this poster some oomph! Anything else I could say is the same old "I can't wait" stuff.

I wish we could see a nice, clean, high res version, though.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I REALLY like this! I just can believe it's happening! :eek::smile::smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This is beautiful! And what a perfect tagline. This seems to hit just the right spot in just the right way. :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Although I don't quite understand the tagline, I think it looks really good! Here's hoping for a trailer soon!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Amazing. AMAZING. I've been told by one (possibly untrustworthy) source that the trailer WILL be in front of Pirates. I plan to be there opening day to find out... but that's what I know.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Utterly and absolutely AWESOME! I am so pumped for November 23rd! And Ryan, I wasn't plan on going to see PoTC4 but if you find out it has the trailer, I will definitely go! I'm so excited! :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Oscarfan said:
Although I don't quite understand the tagline, I think it looks really good! Here's hoping for a trailer soon!
I'm thinking it probably has to do with the plot, which is that everyone's pretty much forgotten about this minority-like race and think they're so 80s or something. Thus, as Walter will find out, the Muppets are closer than he thinks.