The Muppets SPOILER Thread

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Here's the official plot for "Swine Song" :
The whole crew just returned from hiatus, and everyone is rested, recharged and ready to get back to work. But when a new branding guru (Utkarsh Ambudkar ) comes in to revamp "Up Late,” the gang rallies together and realizes that they don’t need gimmicks and hijinks; they just need each other and a couple of familiar tunes to get them back on track

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-THE-MUPPETS-on-ABC-Tuesday-February-2-2016-20160121
Well that explains Piggy's makeover.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Somebody said that they thought they saw Walter in one promo, though it's been said that it's still up in the air whether he will appear on the show, but when I saw that promo, particularly freeze-framed before I clicked to watch it, I saw Lew Zealand from behind and at first thought it was Walter. I wonder if the person who thought he/she saw Walter just saw Lew.

Iscah

Reaction score
I saw Lew Zealand from behind and at first thought it was Walter. I wonder if the person who thought he/she saw Walter just saw Lew.
I also thought it might be Walter on first glance. Had to rewatch it to check.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Somebody said that they thought they saw Walter in one promo, though it's been said that it's still up in the air whether he will appear on the show, but when I saw that promo, particularly freeze-framed before I clicked to watch it, I saw Lew Zealand from behind and at first thought it was Walter. I wonder if the person who thought he/she saw Walter just saw Lew.
This was covered a few pages back.

Was any one else freak our about that penguin puppet?
Freaked out, no. Curious? You bet.