1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

THE MUPPETS Photo Mashup game

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Walter, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Walter Active Member

2. BornToWemble Member

I love this but at the same time I don't, simply because I cannot be trusted with Photoshop and have yet to use it's powers for good...or atleast sanity.
  3. Drtooth Well-Known Member

You see, I kinda have a problem with stuff like this... I manage to have a little too much fun and...

well, this happened...

[IMG]

I had to stop myself abruptly or stumble into a snickering stupor.

You do NOT wanna see the kind of stuff I did with Garfield Comics creator.
  4. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

xD Here's mine:

[IMG]
    piggyinmanhatte likes this.
  5. Walter Active Member

LOL
    LinkiePie<3 likes this.
  6. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hmm...I cannot seem to find my way to the games section at all. Help?
  7. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Did you go to the link Walter put up? It's kinda hard to find even then... you have to scroll ALL the way down, and there's a small menu that says "related content." That's where I found it.
  8. BornToWemble Member

The link is broken into two pieces for some reason. Click the part of the link AFTER the # sign and it'll take you right there.
  9. Walter Active Member

10. Walter Active Member

This is one by Disney User Fozziebearfan24:

[IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pretty Awesome huh?
  11. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I think it's funny how you can click on a few of the characters on the site, and they'll do a flash video of them doing something, like Miss Piggy Poses, laughs, and goes off screen going La la la la la la la la! I think it's hilarious! I also thought scooter's intro was cool.