The Muppets on Totally Nascar

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Today on "Totally NASCAR" the Muppets will be featured. Inteviews with Fozzie, Kermit, and Pepe are planned. Even heard Rowlf and Bill Barretta will be around too.

Totally Nascar airs on FOX SportsNet at various times in different markets. Don't miss it if you can. It's gonna be good.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
FOZZIE! Fozzie making a tv appearance!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!! i'm sure it will be his replacement voice. can't wait!

Oh i hope Kevin gets to see it!!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, nowif it was Rowlf and Fozzie, boy! but at least Fozzie!...oh, and Gonzo;-)Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I just saw it! well they didn't haveGonzo speek, but Fozzie and Pepe did...a little, but they did show all the muppets even Sweetums around the cars! Rowlf! i saw Rowlf!;-) I'm sooo happy!

Fozzies voice, i'm sure was not frank as i knew it wouldn't be, it's not bad, i could get used to it, just don't push Fozzie of to the side! use him more!

Zack)Rowlf the, that goes for Rowlf too! and scooter! and dr. teeth and janice!Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I missed it. I really, really missed it. Anybody tape it?

FOZ :frown:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kevin

Hmm...well,...Oh! I did!!!;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, Bear's just love Nascar! Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Zack! Ol buddy ol pal ol chum ol comrade ol man's best friend!! neighbor, brother...

(is that enough?)

Can you make copies? What if I send you a video tape, or at least like $5 to cover tape and shipping? Huh?

FOZ

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kevin

Hi Kevin!

I have never copied a tape before, but i sure will try! it's not that hard is it? But just to let you know fozzie's only on for like 10 seconds, but it's still FOZZIE, plus there is alittle bit of pepe and a few shots of the muppets around a few of nascar cars. e-mail me zacharymuppets@hotmail.com

Zack)Rowlf the dog.

towels

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw it too. I kept waiting for Fozzie to wiggle his ears...it was over all too quickly.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
towels

Hello! yeah it was too short, but, LOL Fozzie hasn't wiggled his ear's since the early Muppet Show days!;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, it was great to see rowlf's mouth moving in the background, i think you can hear Bill having him say something! something! i don't know what? but something!Dog.

towels

Reaction score
Fozzie's ears

Maybe I'm just used to listening to them wiggle on the Muppet Hits CD.