1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppets on Good Morning America November 27

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Pinkflower7783, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

It's just been confirmed on "The Muppets" facebook page that they are premiering the new Cee-Lo/Muppets video tomorrow.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

4. muppetlover123

So it's either going to be on cee lo's YouTube or the muppets YouTube tomorrow
  5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

They're showing a sneak peak on GMA tomorrow; they didn't say anything about it being on YT tomorrow. I'd like it to be online tomorrow, though.
  6. muppetlover123

Well It said the whole video they were showing so someone who records GMA on Tuesday hopefully puts it on YouTube
  7. Bannanasketch

Did anybody happen to catch it this morning?
  8. muppetlover123

apperently its not on til tomorrow toughpigs said it was tomorrow
  9. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

But the actual Muppets Studio said it would be airing today.
  10. Pinkflower7783

The whole GMA appearance isn't until tomorrow. themuppetmindset also reported the apperance to be tomorrow.
  11. Bannanasketch

I knew the actual appearance was tomorrow; I was just wondering if they showed the video on GMA. Doesn't really matter now since it's online now. :D
  12. Pinkflower7783

I gotta get myself to bed or I won't be up in time to watch it!! Only for The Muppets do I get up at the crack of dawn. :p
  13. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.