"The Muppets" nominated for Kid's Choice Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that "The Muppets" movie is nominated for the Favorite Movie Kid's Choice Awards. Amy Adams is also nominated for Favorite Movie Actor award.
Here is the link to vote:
http://www.nick.com/kids-choice-awards/2012/vote
Let's all vote for Kermit! I sure hope he at least beats those silly Smurfs! If Alvin wins, I let Miss Piggy take care of him. Number #2 Movie Choice is of course Harry Potter.

muppfozz

Reaction score
:confused:IMuppets you rule !!!!!Good Luck !!!! I like Harry Potter too .....Harry Potter's last movie was for older audiences so how can it be in the same cat.as the Muppets ? I guess I will have to watch the Kids Choice Awards now......

zoebell

Reaction score
i thought the kids choice awards was one where the winners know ahead of time, so they're the only ones that show up

muppfozz

Reaction score
yes, that seems to be the case when I have watched the kids choice awards before. Just watch and when they say who is giving out awards or in the audience those are the ones that will get an award during this show. Very easy to guess when you see who shows up .......

muppfozz

Reaction score
I wish the Muppets would be on the up and coming TV Land awards. I think that would be really cute.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
:confused:IMuppets you rule !!!!!Good Luck !!!! I like Harry Potter too .....Harry Potter's last movie was for older audiences so how can it be in the same cat.as the Muppets ? I guess I will have to watch the Kids Choice Awards now......
I don't know, so Muppets has a chance since younger kids and Muppet fan adolscents and teens like us will vote as well. Hopefully they won't come behind those silly chipmunks!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Just voted for The Muppets! I'll be voting everyday! I'll get my hubby to vote for them when he gets home. LOL!

Alvin

Reaction score
I have a feeling either Harry Potter or the Smurfs will win...half of the generation that will watch or vote don't even know the Muppets. HOPEFULLY their parents fill them in...lol BUT we can vote and hope.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well at least we can all say that we voted for them and tried even if they don't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.