"The Muppets" nominated for Kid's Choice Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvin

Reaction score
Vote for Victoria Justice...she is more grown up than any of them...she seems to have a good head on her shoulders...not stuck up and stupid like the rest of them

Walter

Reaction score
Lets win this thing!!! Muppet Domination!!!

Vote for Victoria Justice...she is more grown up than any of them...she seems to have a good head on her shoulders...not stuck up and stupid like the rest of them
Yeah, Victoria Justice seems very mature to me. I watch her show VicTORIous and she's a great singer and actress. She seems like someone you could actually talk to in real life as well..:cool:

Alvin

Reaction score
VOTE LIKE CRAZY...the Smurfs are winning...we can't let that happen

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ahem... Kid's choice awards. Not seasoned theatrical scholars awards.

And if it was, it's probably go to Hugo. I mean, that's a high quality, well done film, it looks beautiful, I kinda wanna see it now... but it's probably not an iota as fun as the Muppets was.

Alvin

Reaction score
It's not in the running...it's The Muppets, Harry Potter, Smurfs, and the Chipmunks. SURELY out of those we can come out on top.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's not in the running...
Exactly! Not the film Scholar's choice awards.

Smurfs was just as candy colored as the Green M&M that Grouchy Smurf inexplicably fell in love with for no reason.

Walter

Reaction score
Ahem... Kid's choice awards. Not seasoned theatrical scholars awards.

And if it was, it's probably go to Hugo. I mean, that's a high quality, well done film, it looks beautiful, I kinda wanna see it now... but it's probably not an iota as fun as the Muppets was.
Seasoned or not, it's just so exciting seeing The Muppets on a ballot again!!:big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.