The Muppets: Muppetational Mayhem (Sequel to The Muppets)

12Medbe

Reaction score
The Movie opens up in front of a church with a banner that says “The Wedding of Gary and Mary”
-Inside the church-

The church is full of Muppets and Humans, The Muppets take the left side, while the friends and relatives of Gary and Mary sit on the right. Up at the front, we find Walter standing next to Kermit. “Everything okay Walter?” Kermit asks, “Just nerves Kermit, weddings get me nervous”. Suddenly the wedding doors open with a bright light entering the chapel, then Gary and Mary enter, when they meet we start to hear a very familiar tune. Mary starts to sing “He’ll make me happy” and soon they entire chapel starts to sing. Before the song ends, Walter has his head down “This song would always get to me” he says to himself. As Gary and Mary make it to the front, Gonzo bolts to the front, and stands in front of the minister. “Gonzo?” Kermit says in a confused voice, “I thought I could replace him this time”. Walter looks to Gonzo “Hah! Muppets Take Manhattan reference!”. “I thought this could be my chance to prove that I could be the weirdest successful minister” Gonzo shouted, “SIT DOWN WEIRDO!” Miss Piggy yelled out from the pews, Gonzo goes sadly back to sit in his seat.

“Sorry, Dr. Jenkins” Kermit said. “Oh, that’s Dr. Jenkins Jr.” The minister said. The minister then turns to Gary and Mary and gives an operatic recital of the marriage ceremony. During his operatic recital, Kermit looks to Piggy in the seats, Piggy gets a glow in her eye, and Kermit then gets a flashback to all of his romantic moments with Piggy on The Muppet Show and Movies. Kermit snaps out of it. Gary and Mary finally get married; they later drive off to their honeymoon. “Well Gang, we have some shows and rehearsals to do, we have our annual live show in a week!” Kermit said.

Later in the Muppet Studio, Kermit is checking things off during rehearsal that they need to prepare for the live show. “Let’s see the arches have been clean and painted, check” Kermit said to himself, “Scooter!” Kermit called out, Scooter then popped up “Yes Boss?” He said. “Do we have our next act ready?” Kermit asked, “Sure do! Walter, Gonzo, and Deadly! Stand by for rehearsal!” Scooter called out” The Curtains opened up to Gonzo and Walter in a GodFather themed sketch Gonzo being the GodFather, Deadly being his assistant. Walter goes up to Gonzo asking him for a favor, the rehearsed sketch goes well until Deadly speaks up “You realize, if you don’t return the favor, you shall sleep with the fishes”, Lew Zealand then bolts in “Not just any fish! Boomerang fish!”

He then throws hundreds of fish towards the audience seats, the fish all start slinging around the theater. “Close the curtains!” Kermit yells out, Statler and Waldorf then peer from the balcony, “Well Waldorf that looked like an act that might not be so bad!” Statler said, “How fishy” Waldorf responded, They both laugh. Outside the studio, a long black car parks in front, the license plate says BBAD. The door opens up; you hear in a familiar voice “You know what to do”. Back in the studio, “Time to rehearse the opening intro” Scooter gathers the Muppets for the arches. The Moopets sneak their way into the studio, and on to the right side of the stage, The music of the opening intro starts, Once the Monsters come through the arches, the picture now looks to the right side of the stage with The Moopets. “Now!” Miss Poogy yells to the other Moopets, The Moopets then proceed to pull on the arches, trying to pull them apart. The female chorus starts, after the word “Music” the arches look as if they are successfully being separated. The last part of the female chorus the Arches are successfully taken apart and the lady Muppets fall off. They’re only stunned though, Scooter stops the Male Muppets from their chorus of the intro. The music stops. “Scooter!” Kermit yells out, “Who did that?” Kermit asked. Before Scooter could answer, a familiar voice is heard “Guess who Muffins!”

Kermit looks at the entrance with a familiar woman standing there, “Ms Bitterman?!” The Muppets gasp. Ms Bitterman yells out to the curtain, “Good Work Moopets!” The Moopets then pear from the curtain laughing maniacally. “What do you want, Ms Bitterman?” Kermit asked, “Well Kermit, I just became the owner of the town hall, down the road from you Muffins. I just want to let you know whose boss of course. “Ms Bitterman, you didn’t forget that this is a historical landmark?” Kermit asked, “No, My little Kermit, I’m not going to try and turn this into a club, I may come around every so often to cause chaos to the building. I could order The Moopets to do so much damage to the theater, why you couldn’t tell whether this was The Muppet Theater or The Happiness Hotel!” Miss Piggy then hops up and orders The Moopets and Ms Bitterman to get out. They refuse, Miss Piggy karate chops them and orders the Muppet monsters to chase them out of the theater. “Miss Piggy! That was wonderful!” Kermit said and then sighed. “Kermit??” Miss Piggy said in a confused voice, Kermit snapped back to his senses. “Oh! I mean nice work Piggy”
_________________________________________________________________________________________
More to come, More Muppet Movie villains to show up.

12Medbe

Reaction score
“Kermit, what are we going to do?” Fozzie asked nervously, “Fozzie, don’t worry. We’ve dealt with Ms Bitterman, we’ve dealt with The Moopets, and we’ve dealt with bigger villains. Don’t worry we’ll be fine. “This time could be different” Fozzie said to himself. Robin then peers from the curtains “Hey Uncle Kermit? Everyone seems to be feeling better back here, should we try the opening theme again?” Robin asked. “No that’s fine, why don’t you rehearse your act with Piggy.” Kermit said. Robin and Miss Piggy did a “Halfway down the stairs” duet, Kermit began to focus on Piggy, animated hearts started swirling around Kermit’s head for a brief second. “Uhhh Kermit!” Fozzie poked Kermit on the shoulder, “You alright partner? You had animated hearts swirling around you” Fozzie said, “I’m fine” Kermit said.

Kermit stared off into the distance, “Gee, Am I okay?” He thought. Scooter then called out for The Electric Mayhem and Gonzo to rehearse their act, Their own cover of “Insane in the Membrane” as a jazzy insane version. Gonzo had Camilla join in on the song, while doing so Gonzo brought up a brick, named it Amy and danced with it during the song. Meanwhile in the balcony, “That was weird” Waldorf said, “It was peculiar!” Statler stated, “Well, it wasn’t long” Waldorf added in. “I LOVED IT” they both said and laughed. Veronica entered the theater, “Kermit! Since we brought back The Muppet Show, the ratings have been through the roof!” she said, “That’s wonderful Veronica!” Kermit and Veronica walked backstage, “We even gave it four more time slots during weekdays! In fact it’s on right now!” Veronica turned on the portable TV backstage, to show Kermit, The TV showed “The Muppet Show” starting with special guest, Michael Caine.

The picture zooms in on the TV screen, And then zooms out into the office of Rachel Bitterman. Ms. Bitterman is seen at a table with The Moopets and Bobo. “Moopets, Any plans?” She said, “We could take over the theater and tie up the Muppets” Kermoot said, “Do you know how difficult that would be?” Ms. Bitterman screamed. “Fer Surezzzeeees!” Janooce said, “Wait” Roowlf said “We could stretch out the plan, and once we take over, we can turn The Muppet Show into The Moopet Show, and have you and Poogy as hosts.” Roowlf said. “It could be my moment of Fame!” Miss Poogy said, Ms. Bitterman bolted up and knocked Ms Poogy over. “BRILLIANT! But we can’t do this alone, oh no” Ms. Bitterman said, Ms. Bitterman looked over to Bobo who was watching The Muppet Movie on his portable DVD player, “Bobo who’s that on screen?” She asked, “Doc Hopper mam, he’s one of the Muppet movie villains” He said. “Villains” Ms. Bitterman said, she then started to grin.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Ms Bitterman, Bobo and The Moopets rushed out to the car. “Let’s recruit the villains, Bobo, we need to travel by Villain tracker, do you have the remote?” Ms Bitterman asked, “The Goat?” Bobo quipped back, “The REMOTE!!” Ms Bitterman blasted back. “Oh the remote! Right here boss” Bobo then handed it over. They were soon on the road, and stopped at a familiar place named El Sleezo Café, the villain tracker had informed Ms Bitterman that Doc Hopper would be here. Ms. Bitterman walked in to the El Sleezo, where the first things she saw was Fletcher Bird on stage doing a dance number, and a rowdy crowd.

Ms. Bitterman soon bumped into Doc Hopper who was now the owner of El Sleezo, “I assume you’re Doc Hopper?”she said, “Yes Ma’am! Owner of this fine establishment” he said, “Bobo said you once owned a Frog Legs chain” Ms. Bitterman said, Doc Hopper made a painful look “…Yeah, it went bankrupt, and thanks to a certain frog” Doc said. “Kermit?” she asked, “Yeah…. The Frog” he said. “Ah yes, let’s just say I’m cooking up some revenge on him and his friends, I want your help” she said, “Splendid, I’m not so sure if I would be your guy” he said, “Let’s just say, if you help me, perhaps I can help you” She said, “You’d help my chain have a comeback and make the Frog my spokesperson?!” Doc Hopper said excitedly. Ms Bitterman was filing her nails; she then looked up “Wha? Oh! Sure. Whatever.” She said. “Splendid, my dear lady, just splendid!” The both walked back to the car.

“Bobo, perhaps we should do a villain recruit montage” she said. “I’m on it!” Bobo said. He pushed a button on the remote and soon enough, they appeared in England seconds later, nabbing (with one of those show cane’s) Nicky Holiday and his ladies, then to Cleveland Ohio, where they nabbed Max who was the secretary to the mayor. Then on to a Comedy Club in Sacremento California, where Tex Richman was wildly laughing at one of the comedians jokes, the show business cane came in, it accidently wacked him in the head, turn his laughter back into “Maniacal laugh’s”. The cane then yanked him too.

Now in the car with the Villains and Moopets, Max turned to Doc “Doc! I don’t want to be a part of this!” He yelled, “Shut up Max, and I’ll give you a reward after we finish our plan” He said. Max nodded. “Bobo, the tracker doesn’t seem to know where Long John Silver is” Ms Bitterman said. “I think we have enough Ms. Bitterman” Bobo said, “Perhaps you’re right, we’ll just get two more” she said. They then nab Officer Meanie from the airport, and then nabbed Miss Finch who was in a meeting to place Oscar The Grouch in a better home. Back in the car Bobo turned to Officer Meanie “You look familiar”. Miss Finch was looking around in the back seat, “I don’t even know what I’m doing here!”

12Medbe

Reaction score
The next day, Kermit and the gang were getting ready to film an episode of The Muppet show, “Okay, The guest star is here, we have our sketches” Kermit then called for Scooter. “Scooter let production know that we are ready, cue the Piggy!” Kermit said “Piggy, sir?” Scooter said in a confused voice “What? Oh, Cue the intro!” Kermit said, “Boss are you okay?” Scooter asked, “Ever since Gary and Mary’s wedding, Miss Piggy has really been on my mind” Kermit told Scooter, “Probably nothing boss” Scooter said. Miss Piggy poked her head out of her dressing room for a second “Kermie! I still fit in my Pigs in Space suit! I can’t believe we’re doing the sketch again!” Miss Piggy then shut the door. “Let’s get to it Boss!” Scooter then bolted to the guest stars room, knocked on the door. Scooter peered in “Gayle King? 15 Seconds to curtain Miss King!” he said. “Thank you Scooter” she said as she started juggling Oprah dolls. Gayle looks to the camera “I wish I had a Steadman doll”.

The intro then started. The Muppets were hesitant on the arches though; could The Moopets do something again? As they got through the intro verse by verse, their confidence was building back up. When Gonzo blew his horn it started pulling Kermit away from his arch and into the horn! Gonzo took another blow of the horn and Kermit was shot out, all the way to the balcony. “Look ma! It’s raining boring frogs” Waldorf said to Statler, they both laughed. Kermit peered from the balcony, “What the hey!” he then looks to the camera “I hope you appreciate that I’m doing my own stunts” he said. Kermit made his way to the stage and introduced the opening number, a psychic sketch with Gonzo as the psychic who gave bizarre predictions to anyone who entered. Robin, Link, and Pepe had their fortunes told, at the end of the sketch, the predictions had all happened to Gonzo instead.

Then Pigs in Space took place with Link, Miss Piggy, and Dr Strangepork dealing with the WhadayaSay Bird and his bird pals taking over the ship, the sketch ends with Dr Strangepork using a laser gun on one of the birds, the bird turns into Big Bird and starts to educate them on the number of the day. At The Dance was the next sketch, all the characters made their jokes, until it came to Kermit and Miss Piggy. All Kermit could do was stare into Miss Piggy’s eyes, Miss Piggy kept getting Kermit to say the joke. All Kermit could think about was The Wedding scene from Muppets Take Manhattan. Scooter comes over to Kermit and pats him on the shoulder “Boss?” Kermit snaps out of it, he looks at the dancers starring at him. “I think we’ll take five. But for now, time for the electric mayhem” The curtains closed, and The Electric mayhem played a jazzed up version of “Let’s go to the hop”.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Miss Piggy, Walter, Gonzo, Lips, Rowlf, Clifford, Fozzie and Scooter surrounded Kermit. backstage. “Kermie, spill it, what’s going on?” Miss Piggy said, “Not a thing” Kermit said “At least I don’t think so” Gayle peered from her dressing room, she then used her cell phone calling CBS, “Hey there Marty? Can you send over a microphone, a camera, and a studio truck? I have a sense that some breaking news could break soon, Thanks” Gayle then walked out of her dressing room to see Kermit and The Muppets, “I’m sure he’s fine” Fozzie said. “Kermit, I’m ready for my next number” Gayle said, “Perfect! I’ll go introduce it” Kermit said, Kermit stepped in front of the curtain, “And now the time has come to introduce Miss Gayle King alongside Walter, as they perform Life’s Happy Song”. Gayle and Walter performed Life’s a Happy song with 150+ Muppets in the scene.

Towards the end of the song from backstage, Kermit called over Scooter and Miss Piggy, “Scooter, do we have time to add in another sketch” Kermit asked, “Yes Boss” Scooter said, “Good, could you retrieve the romantic Paris set, It’s for a date sketch between me and Miss Piggy” Kermit said, Scooter rushed off, “Oh Kermie, how romantic, a date sketch” Miss Piggy then swooned, Miss Piggy looked to camera said “A Romantic Frog?”. Gayle King, Walter and the other Muppets returned from their song, Scooter told Gayle of the sketch added in. “I knew some news was going to break!” She said. Robin and Walter came and introduced the sketch, Robin went backstage, but Walter remained on stage for a couple seconds, he then flopped his arms and went yaaaaayyy, returning backstage.

The Curtains opened up with Miss Piggy and Kermit dressed up in a romantic Paris dinner scene. The conversation started out casual and a bit awkward. Statler turned to Waldorf in the balcony “I don’t get it” Statler said, “Yes, a bit odd event” Waldorf said, “What a great sketch!” They both said and laughed. “This sketch could use jokes” Fozzie said, “I think this might be going somewhere” Walter said. Then came a knock from the backstage door, Gayle opened the door and she received her Microphone and a cameraman walked in with a Camera.

Returning to the sketch, Kermit the brought up how they were romantically involved through the first six movies. “And ever since Gary and Mary’s wedding, Its reminded me of our movie wedding in our Manhattan Melodies movie, not only that but how I got you to come back and help us when Tex Richman was threatening the studio. I just haven’t been myself. One thought was how happy you were after our movie wedding. I think after all these years, it’s time to ask…” Miss Piggy’s mouth dropped, The audience moved forward, Statler and Waldorf’s eyes widened, Statler looked to Waldorf “Waldorf… This is no ordinary sketch” Statler said. The Muppets from backstage all gathered watching what was unfolding on stage, the waiters (Gonzo, Pepe, Johnny Fiama, Clifford, and Walter) in the scene froze and looked towards Kermit and Miss Piggy, Walter’s mouth dropped “COULD IT BE?!” he thought.

Gayle King and her cameraman were on the other side of the stage catching sketch, “Okay, this is it.” she said. “Kermie?” Miss Piggy said in a quiet voice. “Piggy, there’s no easy way to say this” Kermit gulps, “Will you marry me?” The audience gasps, Waldorf nearly falls from the balcony with Statler saving him, Walter passes out, and The Muppets backstage are all wide eyed.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Walter got back up and attempted to sing “Life’s A Happy Song” to break the tension, Gonzo came up to Walter to stop him, and waited for Piggy was about to say. Miss Piggy was still frozen, all of a sudden, her eyes turned into Animated hearts, her chair exploded, throwing her up in the air. She landed on her feet, and began freaking out “Oh!! Yess! Yes!!! Yes Kermie!! Yess!!” The Audience went wild, the Muppets cheered from backstage. Gayle looked to her camera “And there you have it, Kermit The Frog and Miss Piggy to be married” She said. “Let’s do it before next week’s live show!” Miss Piggy said to Kermit. Gayle looked at her Live CBS camera again “You heard it here first folks! Kermit and Miss Piggy to be married by late next week before “The Muppet Show: Live!” The shot zooms out from Ms. Bitterman’s television set, with Gayle King on CBS. “That’s how we can do it!” Ms Poogy said, “We can infiltrate the wedding, and tie them up” Nicky said. “Then we can run the show” Ms Bitterman said. “And I can revive my frog legs chain and force that frog to be my spokesman” Doc said, The Villains looked at Doc Hopper, “What?” Ms Bitterman asked, “My… Frog legs chain.” He responded. “Oh…. Yeah, that’s right” Ms Bitterman said, still looking puzzled. Miss Finch looked around “I still don’t know what I’m doing here!”

12Medbe

Reaction score
“We attack... At The Wedding!” Tex said, The villains all laughed maniacally, as Tex was saying Maniacal laugh. Back at Muppet Studio, Kermit and Miss Piggy were still on stage, Gayle ran up to the couple and attempted to interview them on their love life and the decision to get married. “Wait!” Kermit said, “Aren’t you just a talk show host” Kermit asked, “I’m a TV News junkie, first” Gayle replied with dignity.

Kermit called for the next act, The Swedish Chef went on with his act, Baked Alaska, which involved a Map of Alaska, lighting it on fire to a crisp and putting whip cream and frosting on it. The Swedish Chef attempted to feed it to Behemoth. Behemoth decided to eat the Swedish Chef instead, only to spit him out seconds later because he started to speak Swedish. From Backstage, Kermit and Miss Piggy were being asked questions from Gayle King. “You heard it here first folks! Only on CBS” Miss Piggy butted in “CBS Cares! Kissy, Kissy” she added in. Then there comes a knock on the backstage door, you hear the biggest crowd noise coming from outside. Gonzo and Fozzie go to open the door, and from outside comes a mob on News reporters trying to get the story of Kermit’s proposal.

Miss Piggy tries to get the news reporters to stop surrounding them, she threatens to karate chop them, The news reports all walk outside as quiet as they can be. “That was ridiculous” Miss Piggy said, “Now… You may all come in one at a time!” Miss Piggy said. “Sheesh” Kermit said. The picture now switches to a Newsman sketch, “This is a Muppet newsflash! Footage of Kermit’s proposal to Missy Piggy is being thrown around everywhere! Details at…” Before he could say eleven, Film Reels and camera’s were being thrown all around the news room, pelting the newsman a couple times. “Oh... Dynamite” The newsman sighed, Crazy Harry ran in hysterically laughing, set two TNT barrels off sending The Newsman flying. He landed in the kitchen set of the Swedish Chef.

The Swedish Chef looked to the camera “Wut Dah Hee?” The Swedish Chef looked to the newsman “Chef, you can’t cook me, I’ll tell you why at eleven.” The Newsman said. The Chef hit the table in a disappointed manner and left. Backstage, Robin and Walter are watching the press interview Kermit and Miss Piggy. “Ever see this much coverage?” Walter asked, “Only when we release a movie” Robin responded.