1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets Movie Reviews

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by theprawncracker, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Wow, MC posters have changed since I've been around... lots to wade through to get to anything.

I had a ticket to the preview screening, but it was packed and I wanted to cry with the little girl in front of me when we were told there were no more seats. So, of course I went tonight and can't say enough positive things. This is the movie I've been waiting for... but like others I'm not going to spoil anything and need to see it a few more times this weekend for it to really sink in.

Such a great and real movie though. Some of the dialogue with Kermie and Piggy and others was so real, and exactly what I have wanted to hear them say for a very long time.
    frogboy4 likes this.
  2. Luke Active Member

Not going to hang around the threads too much as it doesnt come out till FEBRUARY here (and we'll see if i can last that long before either getting on a plane or just watching a dvd copy) but wanted to say hope everyone has a great time seeing the film and im glad to see so much positive comments for it. It looks like Disney pretty much nailed this right from every angle, i have no doubt at all we are looking at another film soon or a revamp of TMS
    redBoobergurl and Beauregard like this.
  3. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

4. Bellygrub Member

This and the only other (currently) negative review on Rotten Tomatoes aren't really reviews at all.

It's sad that some people have to be negative just for the sake of it.
  5. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I was moreso affected by the fact that they scored it lower than Arthur Christmas.
  6. 12Medbe Active Member

Just drove past my town's movie theater, never before have I seen it so... PACKED!
  7. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Gutted I have to wait til February to see this movie...seriously gutted!! Maybe I'll have to fill the time by adding to a certain illustration ;)
    frogboy4 likes this.
  8. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'm gonna hold the movie ransom until you do so! :o
  9. beatnikchick300 Active Member

My mom has said that the movie is generally getting good reviews.
  10. frogboy4 Inactive Member

My precise thoughts? Grade: B
    [IMG]
    Could have been more cohesive, but a bold new beginning for years to come!
    Muppet fan 123 and redBoobergurl like this.
  11. Drtooth Well-Known Member

But Arthur Christmas is a highly sophisticated film! They speak with the Britishy accents. :D
    Frogpuppeteer and frogboy4 like this.
  12. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Port out, Starboard home! Posh with a capital P.O.S.H.
    frogboy4 likes this.
  13. 12Medbe Active Member

Poppycock ol chap!
  14. frogboy4 Inactive Member

:):o:concern:;):attitude::crazy::hungry::cluck:THE MUPPETS:zany::news::eek::D:sing::flirt::cool::halo:
    probably won't beat Twilight this week, but they are on a solid path to being
    THE # 1 COMEDY THIS THANKSGIVING WEEKEND!
  15. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

As long as they beat out "Jack and Jill" I think I'll be happy. :p
    frogboy4 likes this.
  16. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i love how its beating puss in boots cause they pushed there realease date to be before the muppets lol
  17. beaker Well-Known Member

I keep forgetting you guys dont get it for awhile. Id say you could probably get a screener since youre in the 'biz', tho you really got to lose your virginity in the theater. My experience was slightly ruined by a screaming kid running around the whole time, so im all the more eager to see it again soon.

I plan on seeing it a few times, downloading the torrent to fine tooth comb it for easter eggs and screenshots, preordering the dvd and probably even catching it again when it hits cheap theaters.
  18. beaker Well-Known Member

EW said

[IMG]
    BRILLIANT. I *loatttthe*, HATE this modern period of remix-remashed-rebooted dubstepped celeb worship twitter internet meme ADHD twitchy instant-everything smart phone cynical blah. Hate it. So the fact the Muppets makes fun of this and shows what the world has been missing...so spot on
    Duke Remington and Bannanasketch like this.
  19. Jeremy St Clair New Member

i want to see the movie but she is seeing it with girl cousins i cant go. i may have to wait till dvd cause im not sure if i can find someone to see it is it okay to wait till its on dvd
  20. 12Medbe Active Member