The Muppets Movie Reviews

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Judging by your review, the movie sounds awesome. I might have to go see it after class (and before starting to cook) on Wednesday instead of after work on Saturday. And who knows? I might not be in such a bad mood and no one will have to pay after all (see my latest post on the Weekly Survey in the Games forum; it only makes sense if you read that).

And wait.....Pepe has only one scene? Yaaaaay!

Um, sorry, guys, those words just feel fabulous coming off of my fingertips.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I did, but the Muppet fanatic inside me is praising it early, haha.
I can relate. I'm reserving judgment until I see the film, but a part of me is already praising it now. I mean, I know there will be things about it that wont necessarily feed into my wants (I've anticipated for a while Me Party is going to disappoint), but I feel like I'm gonna love this movie. I guess I should just wait and see though...

12Medbe

Reaction score
I can relate. I'm reserving judgment until I see the film, but a part of me is already praising it now. I mean, I know there will be things about it that wont necessarily feed into my wants (I've anticipated for a while Me Party is going to disappoint), but I feel like I'm gonna love this movie. I guess I should just wait and see though...
Indeed, and the marketing, the television appearances, oh my gosh where do I start! The Television appearances have been incredible, I feel that the incredible appearances are preparing us for an advanced type of incredible the movie has to offer. I'm ready for Nov 23rd!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Your mileage WILL vary. If that's the most negative review there is, it's still an enjoyable movie. Prawncracker seems to have exploded with joy, and everything else we've heard is strongly positive.

I'm not expecting to see anything better than The Muppet Movie or Muppets Take Manhattan or anything like that... what I am expecting is something much better than MFS... and even then, while that was a completely flawed film, I found it pretty enjoyable. I'm not going into this thinking the Muppets are back (as I don't think they've gone anywhere), but I'm going into thinking I'll pretty much love any Muppet Movie on the big screen. heck, I even dug Elmo in Grouchland (though still had problems with it). Honestly, I may even just eclipse my standards and dare to expect it to be the best post-Henson Muppet project (Best post Henson project outside the Muppets? Dinosaurs! Go on... tell me that wasn't an epic show that said things that needed to be said. Tell me it wasn't amazing, and I'll ignore you).