The Muppets Meet Harry Potter

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
(Hi guys! I wanted to do a little crossover with Muppets and Harry Potter I hope you like it. Spoilers obviously, and this starts around the fifth book/movie, Order of the Phoenix, because I want to include Umbridge as I hate her guts and want to do Muppet tortures on her. I might do the first four some other time, if I get enough requests. Kermit and the gang are only 11, as they are to start Hogwarts, so Kermit,or Kiggy isn't official yet)
Ch. 1
Kermit was beginning to think he and his friends were different. He and his friends were constantly seemingly causing things that were impossible. His almost-girlfriend Piggy had inflated her own mother out the window once when she was treating her particularly cruel.
Fozzie once caused a pie to explode on one of his enemies. In fact all of his friends seemed to have caused some type of magic before. His best friends were Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Dominic, Lani, Conor, Patrick, and Dwayne. One day they were sitting at home together with Kermit's horrible Aunt Poogy and Uncle Kermoot when a knock came at the door. A man enterred, and he was large. Kermit and his friends were fairly small, but even comparred to their human friends Gary and Mary this man was huge.
"I havent' seen you all since you were babies!" the man said. "My name is Rubeus Hagrid, but you may call me Hagrid."
"How do you know us?"asked Fozzie nervously.
"Professor Dumbledore sent me here to find you. You Muppets are witches and wizards!"
"We're what?"Kermit asked surprised.
"Wizards and witches and good ones I'd wager. Especially after Doc Hopper a follower of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.....killed your parents! Except yours Piggy...she was no bother to him."
"Alas....all the good parents were killed,"Piggy said feeling pity for her friends that could of have had great childhoods.
"Yes..but we can't be wizards!" said Dominic. "At least I can't...I'm just Dominic...just Dominic!"
"Well then Just Dominic,"Hagrid said. "Did you kids ever make anything happen when you were upset or scared?"
"Yes,"they all said.
"Well then come on...you'll be under the finest headmaster of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore!"
"I won't pay for them to learn magic tricks from an old fool!" said Poogy.
"Never insult Albus Dumbledore in front of me," Hagrid said. "Oh wait...you're already a pig....come along kids. Poogy and Kermoot were obviously too unattractive for his magic to do much, so the Muppets followed him out the door not knowing where their adventure would take them.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 2
"You're going to meet some good friends of mine," Hagrid said. "This is Grimauld Place, the Order of the Phoenix meets here"
"Hello Hagrid!" a woman said. "Oh who are these nice-looking folk?"
"This is Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Dominic, Patrick, Lani, Dwayne, and Conor!" said Hagrid.
"Nice to meet you dears such nice lit........."the woman began.
"Little?"asked Scooter polietly.
"Yes...."she said. "I'm sorry dears....I"m Mrs. Weasley, and this is my husband."Mr. Weasley firmly but gently shook hands with everyone.
"Hello!" a girl greeted she looked a lot like the Weasleys. They found out her name was Ginny, and she had lots of brothers. Only three were there at the moment though Fred, George, and Ron. They liked the Weasleys a lot especially Fred and George who seemed to have a really good sense of humor! The next person to come out was a girl who was a friend of Ron's. Her name was Hermoine.
"You'll meet the others later!" Mrs. Weasley said ushering the children up with Ron and Hermoine. Kermit smiled, he didn't know everything that was going on, but his new friends seemed like very nice and interesting people that all the Muppets would grow to like.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Lol I know all people in the story :wink: Can U please make also a story with moi?Merci

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Brava! Brava!! Brava!!! Brava!!!! Wonderful!!! Keep it going!! I loved it!! Splendid!!! ( Hey, can I get more lines over here? I " loved" your story.) No, seriously, I loved it.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I didn't know you did another story, but this is not bad. Seriously, I loved it!

Wish there was more chapter for this crossover fanfic.

Thomas Young

Reaction score
Wonderfully written! I hate Umbridge too and I'm completely with you when you say you "want to do Muppet tortures on her". Do Do!