The Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Angelo may have his problems, but he did deliver my favorite line out of all the videos ("You cookies-a no touch each other...or I'll turn dis car around!").

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I am in love with this crazy show!
This needs to be on tv! It's way to good not to be.
I love all the classic characters returning even Foofoo!
Angelo I wasn't sure of at first but he's sooooo funny and has won me over already as a great new muppet character.
I can't wait for more episodes and hope they give us more sketches as well.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Maybe... a food themed Pigs in Space sketch! The classics are just fun to watch! Oh and I two adore the :confused: & :eek: in Frankfurterstien! Nothing like the Muppets and a movie parody!

Mupp

Reaction score
I am in love with this crazy show!
This needs to be on tv! It's way to good not to be.
I love all the classic characters returning even Foofoo!
Angelo I wasn't sure of at first but he's sooooo funny and has won me over already as a great new muppet character.
I agree.

I wasen't too sure of Angelo at first, but he is a great character, I'm looking forward to more.

Perhaps they will have previews of this web show on Disney Channel.

There are currently promoting the show on the home page of Disney.com

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
i'm sure they're using Angelo to communicate Cat Cora because the Swedish Chef can't speak english. But I'm sure the Swedish Chef will make a special appearance.

beaker

Reaction score
Just ripped all 11 episodes(and the 2 previews) in high quality and put em on dvd:smile: (*cough* google Replay Video Capture *cough*)

Not sure why these aren't simply shown on the Disney channel, as I wonder just how many people Disney is trying to reach will actually see these. But, as all of us are hungry for new content, it works.

Consistently we've been getting a lot of new Muppet "shows" since 2005, even if it's not an actual televised show.
We had the pretty long running From The Balcony, the tons of skits on Muppets.com, and now Muppets Kitchen with all those youtube sketches in between.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Angelo may have his problems, but he did deliver my favorite line out of all the videos ("You cookies-a no touch each other...or I'll turn dis car around!").
The thing about Angelo is that he needs something. It's like the character didn't quite gestate yet, and it seems over time he could become a little more rounded out. I like him, and I get what his role is... but it seems he needs to have something outside the show to really make the character.

Mupp

Reaction score
Not sure why these aren't simply shown on the Disney channel, as I wonder just how many people Disney is trying to reach will actually see these. But, as all of us are hungry for new content, it works.
I'm hoping that the Muppets Studio will make a video update on their youtube channel telling people where they can see the show. That would help out a lot, and hopefully it will make all of the offended Swedish Chef fans calm down after they see the format of the show.

So far, they have made an announcement on twitter and facebook, there is a preview clip on Muppets.com, and the show is currently being promoted on the home page of Disney.com