The Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora

muppetperson

Reaction score
What the....I hope that isnt suppose to be the Swedish Chef in the closing photo!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wow. This is actually happening now then, right?

dmoss

Reaction score
I totally thought this was canned! Hooray!

EDIT: Just watched the preview, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why they wouldn't use the Swedish Chef...I guess so they can make more episodes without having to have the puppeteer there constantly, available to do other shows? Who knows. Kind of a bad move, in my opinion, though... :frown:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I totally thought this was canned! Hooray!

EDIT: Just watched the preview, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why they wouldn't use the Swedish Chef...I guess so they can make more episodes without having to have the puppeteer there constantly, available to do other shows? Who knows. Kind of a bad move, in my opinion, though... :frown:
I agree.The character is too simular to the Swedish Chef, that they might as well of used the Swedish Chef!To me, it looked like they gave the Swedish Chef a new look, to make him easier to build.I say bring the Swedish Chef back and ban this imposter.:hungry:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My thought is that they needed a more articulate chef character to pair with Cat and maybe this new chef will be a relative, but I'm not wild about the design and think they could have done better than this anything Muppet version of the Swedish Chef, but Muppets are known to evolve and he could have one heck of a personality and perfomer to make him distinct. :hungry:

rexcrk

Reaction score
That was Steve doing the Muppet Newsman right? I thought he sounded pretty good!

Mupp

Reaction score
I agree.The character is too simular to the Swedish Chef, that they might as well of used the Swedish Chef!To me, it looked like they gave the Swedish Chef a new look
Well, its clearly not supposed to be the same character.