1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppets' Jason Segel and Walter pic!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Jan 6, 2011.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

hey MC gang,

thanks to an anonymous email (still wondering who sent it) i was sent a picture of The Muppets' Jason Segel and Walter! :):excited:

check it out here on my Disney fansite, The Disney Digital Files: http://disneydigitalfiles.blogspot.com
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Man, he's tiny!
  3. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

yea..my gf and I were saying that he reminds us both of Prairie Dawn from Sesame street.
    :hungry:
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Love it, love it, LOVE IT! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! I'd really like to know who sent you that to--and what else they might have! :p
  5. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I was going to comment about Walter being really tiny, but then I just remembered something: Jason Segel is a big guy. He's 6"4. That's a whole foot taller than me! Just imagine what Rizzo's going to look like when standing next to Jason!